Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsBPI
Sports Best Aminos Fruit Punch Muscle Recovery Dietary Supplement Powder, 882 oz

by BPI

BPI Sports Best Aminos Fruit Punch Muscle Recovery Dietary Supplement Powder: For workout recovery For strength, power and endurance Repairs muscles Prevents muscle breakdown BCAA + glutamine oligopeptides 25 servings

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BPI Sports Best Aminos Fruit Punch Muscle Recovery Dietary Supplement Powder, 8.82 oz!
Lexington, KY
BPI Sports Best Aminos Fruit Punch Muscle Recovery Dietary Supplement Powder, 8.82 oz uploaded by andrea H.
this amino acids are 💯 recommended! They give you energy, it gives you more strength and it makes me sweat more! when I take this I have a lot more energy to lift weights
Lancaster, KY
I like the flavor of this and that it doesn’t take that much for my gym bottle great value and good flavor fruit punch
BPI Sports Best Aminos Fruit Punch Muscle Recovery Dietary Supplement Powder, 8.82 oz uploaded by Danica S.
My husband took this and he said it was a waste of money. He usually likes the brand but this was just a miss. He also said that the recovery was not as it was with other products.
Republic, MO
Ok at first I liked this because I was ready for a different taste, however, I tried it the first day- made me sick, i thought it was just a fluke. Next day tried it again and I couldn't finish my workout I felt so bad. So I wrote this one off. Might just be my body though I know others use it.
This stuff is great! Before I started taking BCAA's, I noticed that every time I worked out my legs I would feel extremely nauseous. Since I started taking BCAA's I haven't been nauseous once during my workout! The fruit punch flavor tastes like melted cherry slushies but I don't mind it.
This flavor is awful. It's the worst flavor I've ever tried. It's overall effective though if you can stomach the taste. I was looking for a different flavor but haven't found the others as of yet. I've had this one for several months and need to just throw it out.
Frederick, MD
This stuff is awesome! The flavor is GREAT! they have tons of flavors to choose from, but fruit punch is the best
Buckeye, AZ
BPI Sports Best Aminos Fruit Punch Muscle Recovery Dietary Supplement Powder, 8.82 oz uploaded by Brittany L.
I HATE the fruit punch flavor. Only reason I’m giving a 3 is because of taste on the fruit punch. I do LOVE the watermelon ice and arctic ice. I take this stuff after workouts and it truly helps my recovery. I tried the same workout two days in a row. One day with this stuff and one day without and noticed a HUGE difference. Differently recommend just NOT the fruit punch flavor.
Lebanon, IN
It isn't my favorite of the amino acids I've tried but it gets the job done. The flavor isn't incredibly strong and Has a weird aftertaste
Los Angeles, CA
Admirably, I enjoy the branding and whatnot. But there are some perks to it, maybe it's only me but I felt as if this supplement didn't really do much for my diet or change anything major but again it's only for myself. I am pretty sure it might work well for others.

Looking for your answer?