BPI Best BCAA Powder Fruit Punch 60 Servings uploaded by Tulip K.

BY BPI #65 in Protein Supplements

BPI Best BCAA Powder Fruit Punch 60 Servings see more...

• Is this good for building your lower body ?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other BCAA? 2 Answers
  • How is this? Is it worth buying? I've been interested but...2 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
I think BCAAs are one of my favorite supplements to take. I'm not sure what it is, but these one specifically make me feel really energized and hydrated. I used to take these everyday when I lived in the desert. Always made me feel better for any workout
Gabe H.
Elm Creek
Not a bad product while using either during your workout or post workout. It’s not overpriced with the number of servings you get from it but the flavor is a little eh so that’s why it doesn’t get a five star from me.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I picked this up & it tastes great. I workout just to maintain my body & this helps in recovery. I have the fruit punch flavor & it tastes great. With the recommended 8 oz of water, it was personally a tad too sweet for my liking but I just added a little more water & it was fine. It's not gritty, very smooth which I like. The price is worth it to me if you're interested in trying BCAA's.
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Love love love this stuff! Ok so first of all, it has the necessary contents for all the branch chain amino acids. Meaning it actually has the content you need of each one for it to actually be beneficial. It sounds like it would go without saying, but there are a lot out there nowadays that don’t and many don’t realize it. Also, it tastes great! It’s a little pricey but I’m a fan for sure!
William P.
Great branch chain amino acid! Great for mornings intra workout and post workout as well! The taste is great as well.. I purchased this from bodybuilding.com online and would recommend anyone two try it out!
Jackie C.
My favorite BCAAs to mix with water while I workout! Great flavor and it’s not super sweet with I love! The amino acid chains help with faster muscle recovery and hydrate tired muscles. Very affordable product
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I haven’t tried many bcaa products but I will say this is pretty good for a supplement. The fruit punch in my opinion tastes great where I feel most might not taste as good. You just have to mix it with a fork or shaker bottle and 0 clumps.
Carly C.
I don't use this particular flavor of BCAA's (I use the Sour Candy flavor), but I do use this brand, and I absolutely love it. I went to my local Vitamin Shoppe and was actually looking into purchasing XTEND BCAA's, and asked the sales associate for flavor recommendations, when she told me she prefers BPI BCAA's. She told me the ingredients are better, and that the flavors taste better than XTEND. Since they were the same price, I decided to give these a try (since I typically like the products and flavors they recommend to me). I take this every time I work out (about five days a week) and it seriously makes such a difference. Not only does it taste good, but I have no muscle pain the next day.
Karla L.
Los Angeles , CA
Went into the store looking for a different brand and they only had this Bcaa. I looked it up on my phone and saw good reviews and better nutrition. I bought the Fruit Punch and it was delicious! Definitely drink it with cold water or ice and shake well. I add a whole water bottle for 1 scoop. I suggest drinking it after your workout with your meal like that you can eliminate the soda temptation.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I have this in watermelon and honestly it is the best thing to have on your shelf. It gives me enough energy to get through anything I am doing and hydrates me so much. I love the flavor too. One of my favorites. I love blue raspberry too.
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
How is this? Is it worth buying? I've been interested but don't know much about the product.
How does this compare to other BCAA?
Alena M.
Okmulgee, OK
Is this pretty good and does it do what it's suppose to been looking for a pre workout drink and seen this in the store but wanted to check first before I buy?!
Temple A.
Dallas, Texas
What’s your favorite BCAA Powder? BPI Best BCAA Powder Fruit Punch 60 Servings
Juliet Q.
Deer Park, NY
Is this good for building your lower body ?