BY BPI

Dietary Supplements 3X More Powerful* &Quot;The Original&Quot; Breakthrough Energy Mechanism* Ultra Concentrated Pre-Workout Powder Natural And Artificial Flavors No Jitters*, No Crash* Strength* Pump* Energy* Focus* 1Mr&Trade; Is The Original Ultra Concentrated And Extra Strength &Quot;Best Workout In A Bottle&Quot; Formula.&Nbsp; It Is Designed To Promote Strangth, Energy, And The Almighty Pump.*&Nbsp; Each Ultra Concentrated Serving Of 1Mr&Trade; (1 Scoop) Delivers A Synergistic Matrix Of Creatine Monohydrate, Antioxidants, And Ultra Strong And Ultra Extreme Energy Catalysts!&Nbsp; 1Mr&Trade; Is About No Bloating, No Cramping - Just Rock Solid Muscle And Intense Energy Driven Workouts.*&Nbsp; The Kind Where Your Body And Mind Are Racing At 120 Miles Per Hour, With Absolutely No Other Cars On The Road! 1Mr&Trade;:&Nbsp; Make Every Workout Your Best 1-954-926-0900 *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Yoon K.
Vestavia, AL
I took this as a preworkout for a while. It worked well from what I could tell. Made me a tad jittery. I didn't enjoy how the powder would clump up at times though after having it for a month or two.
Ashley P.
My boyfriend and roommate love this. They like how it makes them focus. A tad pricey tho.
Casondra H.
Stephenville, Newfoundland
I cannot express how much I love this product!!! I love to workout, I do yoga, cardio and lots of dance! I know it is easy to get tired out...QUICKLY! But one scoop of this in my water and I am SET!!! I recommend taking this in the morning, or mid afternoon, nothing after 4pm or you will be up ALL night.. at least for me anyways! I love this, it gives you so much energy and wakes you up! I love the Fruit Punch and Blue Raspberry! My next flavor to try is Bubble Gum! Love love love~