BPC1026073 Vermont Smoke & Cure Turkey Pepperoni Uncured - 24x1 Oz uploaded by Vanna L.BPC1026073 Vermont Smoke & Cure Turkey Pepperoni Uncured - 24x1 Oz uploaded by Kelly G.BPC1026073 Vermont Smoke & Cure Turkey Pepperoni Uncured - 24x1 Oz uploaded by Kelly G.

BY VERMONT SMOKE & CURE

Vermont Smoke & Cure combine real pepperoni spices to create a medium-spicy pepperoni - made from natural turkey. Kids and adults both love these. Take them anywhere, and keep them in your backpack, office drawer or purse for a big-on-flavor, natural, gluten-free snack that satisfies and powers your day! see more...

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a sample of the Vermont Smoke & Cure Pepper Beef & Pork Stick variety for free in a recent Daily Goodie Box, and it was honestly one of the yummiest meat sticks I've ever tried! These snack sticks, crafted with lean, humanely-raised beef and pork, cracked pepper, and a classic mix of spices, make the perfect on-the-go snack for a quick kick of protein. They're also made without sodium nitrate or preservatives, and are gluten-free, nut-free, and dairy-free. But what's really incredible about these little meat sticks are just how amazing they taste - they're absolutely bursting with flavor, and I could easily see myself eating like 10 in one sitting. SO GOOD.
Kelly G.
I enjoyed the taste but almost felt like there wasn't enough. Was pretty filling with 10g of protein though! Love that it's gluten free turkey as well. Due to most jerkys having wheat in them, this was a nice substitute.
Angee L.
I tried this product for the first time today. I was super excited to see a turkey uncured pepperoni stick. I need to be honest, it was kind of strange. The turkey stick was super squishy and chewy. The texture was off. I did like though that the ingredients are pretty healthy! I may give this another shot to see if I could actually eat this on a regular basis.
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
I really love these as a quick snack. I love that they're turkey, but they do have a squishy texture that I really love and it adds to the product for me. They taste really good and me and my boyfriend always buy them!

back