BY NIKE

This fresh new version of a favorite Jordan sneaker features sporty logo details, breathable mesh construction and a lightweight rubber sole that won't slow down your aspiring superstar. Color(s): black/ infrared, black/ white-black-white, black/ white/ infared, crimson/ white-black-white, electric green/ concord/ white, gym red/ white/ black, hyper turquoise/ black/ jade, infrared, white/ black/ metallic silver, wolf grey/ white-infrared, wolf grey/ white/ cool grey. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Jordan Reveal' Sneaker (Big Kid). Style Number: 5045680. see more...

Amanda T.
Herron
I got my son these for his basketball season. They held up well for the season, and he is hard on shoes. They provided great support and were comfortable.
Jessica H.
Miamisburg, OH
The shoe wasn't as well made as they have usually been. My 12 year old LOVES the brand so we continue to buy.
Janae L.
Moore, OK
Got them for my nephew and he loves them. Price was high but it was well worth it. Would buy again for him
Seth D.
Claremore
I love these they are good basketball shoes they are also very comfortable I ware mine all the time
Crystal M.
Hamilton , ON
Yes these Jordan's are so comfey. I need to get my self a new pair but over all they are very durable and great for playing sports and j7st everyday comfey wear