BY NIKE

He can soar above and beyond the competition with these comfortable boys' Nike training shorts on his side. Shorts Features Dri-FIT moisture-wicking fabric Color-contrast side mesh panels FIT & Sizing Straight leg Athletic fit Elastic waistband with inner drawcord Fabric & Care Polyester Machine wash Imported Size: Medium. Color: Dark Pink. Gender: Male. Age Group: Kids. Material: Polyester. see more...

Alesia T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Bought these for my son and they are one of his favorite pairs of shorts. Super breatgable/comfortable and look great on him. He always gets compliments when he wears them!
Mary A.
Easley
My son will only wear Dri-Fit shorts and shirts.  He is always playing some sport.  Soccer and Basketball are his favorite.  He only likes Nike shoes.  If you want to give him a gift that you know he will wear give him Nike Dri-Fit
Erica S.
Everytime I go shopping for my husband I always go Nike when it comes to his relaxed gym clothing. He loves to Lounge in his Nike stuff lives to work out in his Nike stuff I left the shop for a Nike for myself as well amazing stuff
Lena H.
My son will only wear Nike athletic shorts. He likes that they are nice and long. I like the price and the great quality. They have held up great after many washings!
Sara G.
Fergus Falls
I don’t really buy their shorts my brothers do. But I have to say they are pretty comfortable and are a nice material. They’re not scratchy or anything and you can do anything in them. If you go to outlets they’re pretty affordable, but if you just walk into a store they can be pretty expensive
Sabrin H.
This is the highlighter that launched a thousand ships or something. Not literally, but this highlighter has practically reached Greek mythology-levels of fame and legend. Becca's highlighters, in general, are top shelf — powder or liquid, their micro-shimmer reflects light in such a way that makes your face look like a child of the sun, rather than a human mirror ball (not that there's anything wrong with that, just sometimes you're not going for daytime disco, you know?).
Nicole M.
Eugene
These are a staple for my 17 year old. He practically lives at the gym or plays sports. They still look brand new no matter what mess he gets on them.
Miriah L.
Goldsboro, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Have bought something very similar to these shorts for my little boy.  Bought them at TJ MAXX which were on sale for a very affordable price!
Paola H.
My boyfriend loves them. They look great on him. He says they are very comfortable to have on at the gym or on a lazy day
Danielle F.
BOURBON, IN
I got these for my son to wear around. He loves them. They wash well and last a long time. I recommend them to boy moms!