Boylan Bottleworks Brand Creme Vintage Soda Pop - 4 CT uploaded by Christine K.

BY BOYLAN'S

Boylan Bottleworks® Brand Cream Trademark Vintage Soda Pop.

Registered 1891.

Sweetened with pure cane sugar.

Boylan Bottling Co.

Family run since 1891. see more...

• These are both, this taste great5 Answers
  • What is the flavor like? Is it creamy or just really sweet?8 Answers
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this brand! They have so many different kinds of soda and I think the creme is probably my favorite. I don't often like to drink soda but I will make exceptions for these.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Foodie Expert
This is literally the BEST cream soda I have ever had! It is so smooth and the vanilla flavor is just right. It is sweet but not overwhelmingly so. I can find it at Kroger now and trust me it is completely worth it!!
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
This is an all time family favorite. Don't buy it too often because then it'll lose it's novelty.
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA
My absolute FAVORITE creme soda or soda overall. It's so creamy and flavorful and just perfect. And made with cane sugar!
Amelia v.
Edmonds, WA
My brother loves this stuff I get it for his birthday every year. Its sweet but old school feel that is heavier and tastes stronger then regular soda. A definate birthday treat
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
Great cream soda great flavor savory just damn good drink love love love it
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
I love the vintage soda it reminds me of Jamaica it's an amazing drink . One of my favorite flavors
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
This is such good creme soda. Tastes way better than any others I have tried and sometimes I can find it for cheap.
Anne E.
Foodie Expert
So so SO delicious!! Boylan makes some of the tastiest flavored soda and this vintage creme soda is another one! For a super yummy treat, add a bottle of this to your sangria and you won't have to add sugar or vanilla! Delicious over ice too!
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love Boylan soda! The cream soda is good but my favorite is the black cherry soda. The flavor is smooth and it's great for mixing in drinks and punches. The company in general is great. They really love their customers and go above and beyond.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Foodie Expert
What is the flavor like? Is it creamy or just really sweet?
Heather F.
Azle, TX
Foodie Expert
These are both, this taste great