Boylan Bottleworks Brand Creme Vintage Soda Pop - 4 CT uploaded by Christine K.

BY BOYLAN'S

Boylan Bottleworks® Brand Cream Trademark Vintage Soda Pop.

Registered 1891.

Sweetened with pure cane sugar.

Boylan Bottling Co.

Family run since 1891. see more...

• These are both, this taste great5 Answers
  • What is the flavor like? Is it creamy or just really sweet?8 Answers
Carla P.
Blacksburg, VA
This is literally the BEST cream soda I have ever had! It is so smooth and the vanilla flavor is just right. It is sweet but not overwhelmingly so. I can find it at Kroger now and trust me it is completely worth it!!
Anne E.
So so SO delicious!! Boylan makes some of the tastiest flavored soda and this vintage creme soda is another one! For a super yummy treat, add a bottle of this to your sangria and you won't have to add sugar or vanilla! Delicious over ice too!
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love Boylan soda! The cream soda is good but my favorite is the black cherry soda. The flavor is smooth and it's great for mixing in drinks and punches. The company in general is great. They really love their customers and go above and beyond.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this brand! They have so many different kinds of soda and I think the creme is probably my favorite. I don't often like to drink soda but I will make exceptions for these.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Creme soda has been one of my favorites for years! It's amazing on a hot summer day, or you can enjoy it over ice cream. Children love this cream soda and feel adult-like holding the glass bottle. Love!
Amelia v.
Edmonds, WA
My brother loves this stuff I get it for his birthday every year. Its sweet but old school feel that is heavier and tastes stronger then regular soda. A definate birthday treat
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
This reminds me of my childhood. My dad would always buy a cream soda at the local grocery store on Saturdays. It was my favorite thing to do.
Raychell B.
Fortuna, CA
My absolute FAVORITE creme soda or soda overall. It's so creamy and flavorful and just perfect. And made with cane sugar!
Nita P.
Marietta, GA
I like this cane sugar cream soda a lot. Not too sweet. Just a mellow creamy vanilla taste. Kinda pricey but worth it
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
This is such good creme soda. Tastes way better than any others I have tried and sometimes I can find it for cheap.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
What is the flavor like? Is it creamy or just really sweet?
Heather F.
Azle, TX
These are both, this taste great