BY BOYFRIEND

She inhales his shirt, taking in the scent of the man she loves. It lingers on her clothes, her sheets, her hair—all over. Imprinted on her body and in her mind, it radiates within her, filling her with feelings of warmth and desire. Actress Kate Walsh wanted to capture the scent of a guy on a girl: a man's cologne mixed with perfume, the smell that lingers on the skin. This fragrance evokes memories of that time after he has left for the day—when she gently awakes in a bed that's still warmly redolent of "boyfriend." An alluring balance of vanilla, jasmine blossoms, and an accord of amber is set against the sensual scents of a man, including a light musk and a shimmer of fresh woods. Notes: Dark Plum, Myrrh, Night Blooming Jasmine, Benzoin Tears, Skin Musk, Golden Amber, Vanilla Woods. Style: Sensual. Vanilla. Amber. see more...

• I've never heard of this brand before, is it better than ...1 Answers
  • What kind of cream is this good for dry skin1 Answers
  • I have never heard of this before , where do you buy it a...2 Answers
Blanca M.
This smells so good and fesh , I usually apply this when I get out the shower because in the mornings I smell so good , it is ver long lasting thoughout the day .
Christina B.
I used this all in 2015 and the store I got it from closed I just found it again and let me tell you I bought 6 of them so I won't run out!

It smells sooo good and oddly clean 💋❤️
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
Smells really nice applies smoothly onto the skin and leaves no mark of the product
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a really good product! What I love about it most IS the smell! Its smells really good
aditi b.
New Delhi, India
I liked the product.
first product from this brand though.
but still , a good product overall
Rosario A.
Does sephora actually carry the product?
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
I have never heard of this before , where do you buy it at ? Smell ??
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never heard of this brand before, is it better than philosophy or tarte?
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What kind of boyfriend will I get?
Yesenia G.
Phoenix, AZ
What kind of cream is this good for dry skin