Boyfriend Body Creme 6.7 oz

by Boyfriend

She inhales his shirt, taking in the scent of the man she loves. It lingers on her clothes, her sheets, her hair—all over. Imprinted on her body and in her mind, it radiates within her, filling her with feelings of warmth and desire. Actress Kate Walsh wanted to capture the scent of a guy on a girl: a man's cologne mixed with perfume, the smell that lingers on the skin. This fragrance evokes memories of that time after he has left for the day—when she gently awakes in a bed that's still warmly redolent of "boyfriend." An alluring balance of vanilla, jasmine blossoms, and an accord of amber is set against the sensual scents of a man, including a light musk and a shimmer of fresh woods. Notes: Dark Plum, Myrrh, Night Blooming Jasmine, Benzoin Tears, Skin Musk, Golden Amber, Vanilla Woods. Style: Sensual. Vanilla. Amber.

I've never heard of this brand before, is it better than philosophy or tarte?
What kind of cream is this good for dry skin
I have never heard of this before , where do you buy it at ? Smell ??
Start your review of Boyfriend Body Creme 6.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
This smells so good and fesh , I usually apply this when I get out the shower because in the mornings I smell so good , it is ver long lasting thoughout the day .
3 years agoHouston, TX
I used this all in 2015 and the store I got it from closed I just found it again and let me tell you I bought 6 of them so I won't run out! It smells sooo good and oddly clean 💋❤️
3 years agoModesto , Ca
Smells really nice applies smoothly onto the skin and leaves no mark of the product
3 years agoNashville, AR
This is a really good product! What I love about it most IS the smell! Its smells really good
4 years agoNew Delhi, India
I liked the product. first product from this brand though. but still , a good product overall