Boyfriend Billionaire 0.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

BY BOYFRIEND

Private jets, superyachts, diamonds and roulette. It’s a dream of wealth and glamour where every whim is indulged. Imagine a vintage convertible whisking you down the Amalfi Coast to an elegant dinner, taking you to a time and place where a gentleman would never let a lady pay. Live the fantasy with Billionaire Boyfriend. Indulgent and sensual, this floral-oriental fragrance opens with succulent fruit notes, including bergamot and tangerine wrapped in lush green leaves. The scent intoxicates as it blooms into a provocative blend of black jasmine, velvet orchid, gardenia, and a touch of patchouli flower. As the fragrance dries down, it exudes an addictive, sensual, warmth and a sense of wealth with hints of vetiver, cistus, sandalwood, and golden amber. Even the Billionaire bottle is one of a kind: opulent, rare, crafted, and disruptively beautiful. Inspired by a special reserve champagne bottle, the antiqued platinum-mirrored finish exemplifies the wealth and glamour of an old world atelier. Notes: Bergamot, Tangerine, Green Lush Leaf, Black Jasmine, Black Velvet Orchid, Gardenia, Patchouli Flower, Amber, Cistus, Vetiver, Sandalwood. Style: Decadent. Opulent. Intoxicating. see more...

Boyfriend Billionaire 0.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Krista S.
Lexington
The name and the tag line for this perfume are both ridiculous but at the end of the day, I can get past that. I also don't even know who Kate Walsh is. Again, not important.  As long as she's not a mass murderer, I feel okay buying her perfume lol!
As far as the scent, I find it surprisingly unique for a celebrity fragrance. Something a bit more complex, dark, and mature. Don't get me wrong, I love my sweet scents. I just enjoy having a variety.  The scent consists of top notes: patchouli, amber; middle notes: jasmine, gardenia, orchid, base notes: green, tangerine, bergamot. The patchouli and amber anchor the scent and provide a dark and mature addition while the tangerine and gardenia notes give this a sweet floral drydown.
I should probably mention that I am a big fan of patchouli. With that being said, those that do not care for patchouli or gardenia may not like this fragrance as they are quite prevalent. The sillage is pretty strong so I spray this on a less conspicuous area of my body (my lower abdomen) and at a distance. The lasting power is only so-so which is surprising for the sillage-monster that it is.  Overall, spray sparingly and patchouli/gardenia-lovers like me should give this a go.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I am a scent-a-holic. I like my perfumes to be strong and last all day. This is the perfect perfume for that. Unfortunately this perfume is discontinued but perhaps Kate Walsh will bring it back. The perfume has notes of bergamont Tangerine green Lush Leaf black Jasmine Black Velvet Orchid gardenia Patchouli flower Amber cistus vetiver and Sandalwood. Yum yum yum!