Boyer Milk Chocolate Mallo Cup - 4 CT uploaded by Shaye S.Boyer Milk Chocolate Mallo Cup - 4 CT uploaded by Allison G.

BY BOYER

Boyer® Milk Chocolate Mallo Cup®.

Gluten free.

Whipped creme center.

Giant size 4-pack. see more...

• "I have always been a huge fan of mallo cups." in 1 review
  • "malo cups have always been my favorite chocolate candy, and the creamy sweet marshmellow filling is finger licking good" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good candy when I have had it." in 1 review
  • "Who can go wrong with chocolate and marshmallows." in 1 review
Brittany L.
Homestead, FL
I’m a big choco-holic, so I love just about every chocolate. BUT Mallo-Cup’s have my heart. They’re a true blessing that I’m grateful for.
Brianna C.
Henlawson, WV
I have always been a huge fan of mallo cups. I can remember always going to the gas station as a kid and get them. They are best cold.
Denise J.
Cleveland, OH
Oh, I am so glad I get to review Mallo Cups,,, this candy is amazing. Not as sweet as most candies. Very tasty. A blast from the past.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
So good yet so bad. These are really addicting. But they have a ton of sugar in them. Try to eat one at a time... or frozen. YUM
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
When I find these I buy two packs every time. You can't go and just buy them at every store. They're a classic and so delicious.
Molly S.
Denver, CO
I think these are yummy. I like them best after they have been frozen in my freezer. They are hard to find in stores though.
Nicole A.
Manchester NH
These are hard to come by now. I wish they were easier to find in stores. The best way is to freeze them and enjoy that way!
mckenna w.
Bel Air, MD
Malo cups have always been my favorite chocolate candy, and the creamy sweet marshmellow filling is finger licking good
karrie c.
Owosso, MI
I love to get these cold by putting them in the freezer for a little bitt before eating them. Delicious!
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
I like marshmallows and I like chocolate but I didn't enjoy these as much as I thought I would..