Boyer Milk Chocolate Mallo Cup - 4 CT uploaded by Shaye S.Boyer Milk Chocolate Mallo Cup - 4 CT uploaded by Allison G.

BY BOYER

Boyer® Milk Chocolate Mallo Cup®.

Gluten free.

Whipped creme center.

Giant size 4-pack. see more...

• "I have always been a huge fan of mallo cups." in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good candy when I have had it." in 1 review
  • "Who can go wrong with chocolate and marshmallows." in 1 review
  • "malo cups have always been my favorite chocolate candy, and the creamy sweet marshmellow filling is finger licking good" in 1 review
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
I didn't think I would like theses but they're pretty good. They are a bit sweet for me, but they're good in moderation and I love the coconut in it. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy them, but I certainly wouldn't turn them down if someone gave them to me.
Shaye S.
This has quickly become my favorite candy! I love the fact that they clearly advertise they are gluten free, where other brands you have to struggle and look to see whether they are or not. I love the fact that they combine chocolate, marshmallow and coconut. These are three great flavors that work well together. The cool part about this company and candy is the reward system they have. In their packages they have "coins" and if you collect enough you can redeem them for real money or different prizes. Such a fun incentive!
Kayla F.
Stephenson
Mallo cups are the best!
They're my favorite childhood candy, I still buy them all the time! My kids every enjoy them too! The marshmallow center and the chocolate on the outside. You just can't resist it..
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mallo Cups are actually produced in my hometown! I like them specifically because they're unique. I haven't had any other types of chocolate candy that are quite like a Mallo Cup. I'm not usually a big fan of marshmallow filling, but this stuff isn't overly sickening sweet.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I absolutely love these things. My family used to get them on road trips when I was younger and we'd collect the little points cards that are inside. Such a sentimental treat for me. The marshmallow insides are so creamy and the chocolate is so rich and tasty.
Allison G.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a childhood favorite of mine! I love that I can still find these and it's a nice treat to have every once in a while. Very rich in chocolate, creamy marshmallow and coconut center. The best combination in flavors.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
This is a pretty good candy when I have had it. I never crave it really but it is sweet and marshmallowy tasting. if you weren't around a camp fire or something and you wanted a s'more this would be great to put on a gram cracker and microwave and then you've got one!
Sarah H.
West Chester, PA
This is by far my favorite chocolate candy. The taste great at room temperature, and they are even better frozen. They are made at a factory in Altoona, PA... With so many companies sending candy production to Mexico, it is nice to support an American company.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
This is fun! I use to get these as a kid, loved them! I have seen them showing up again and have tried them. I think something is a little different than before, but still like these because of the chocolate and marshmellow! Always have and always will!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my favorite candy. I find it at the dollar tree that's the only place I can find it. It has the wonderful creamy white filling. It my addiction and one of the best candy around. #1 on my list.