Boyer Milk Chocolate Mallo Cup - 4 CT uploaded by Shaye S.Boyer Milk Chocolate Mallo Cup - 4 CT uploaded by Allison G.

BY BOYER

Boyer® Milk Chocolate Mallo Cup®.

Gluten free.

Whipped creme center.

Giant size 4-pack. see more...

• "I have always been a huge fan of mallo cups." in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good candy when I have had it." in 1 review
  • "Who can go wrong with chocolate and marshmallows." in 1 review
  • "malo cups have always been my favorite chocolate candy, and the creamy sweet marshmellow filling is finger licking good" in 1 review
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cleburne
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is by far my favorite chocolate candy. The taste great at room temperature, and they are even better frozen. They are made at a factory in Altoona, PA... With so many companies sending candy production to Mexico, it is nice to support an American company.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
I didn't think I would like theses but they're pretty good. They are a bit sweet for me, but they're good in moderation and I love the coconut in it. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy them, but I certainly wouldn't turn them down if someone gave them to me.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Stephenson
Mallo cups are the best!
They're my favorite childhood candy, I still buy them all the time! My kids every enjoy them too! The marshmallow center and the chocolate on the outside. You just can't resist it..
Allison G.
Allison G.
Boiling Spgs, SC
These are a childhood favorite of mine! I love that I can still find these and it's a nice treat to have every once in a while. Very rich in chocolate, creamy marshmallow and coconut center. The best combination in flavors.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I absolutely love these things. My family used to get them on road trips when I was younger and we'd collect the little points cards that are inside. Such a sentimental treat for me. The marshmallow insides are so creamy and the chocolate is so rich and tasty.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
Mallow Cups are so good! They are like a reeces cup but with marshmallow and coconut! So amazing! They aren't too easy to find. Our local dollar tree has them though. Such a yummy little treat!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are delicious! One of my favorite candies and I love that it is made locally in PA. Great chocolate flavor and the center is sweet and creamy with an excellent consistency.
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
When I find these I buy two packs every time. You can't go and just buy them at every store. They're a classic and so delicious.
Denise J.
Denise J.
Cleveland, OH
Oh, I am so glad I get to review Mallo Cups,,, this candy is amazing. Not as sweet as most candies. Very tasty. A blast from the past.
Laura C.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
So good yet so bad. These are really addicting. But they have a ton of sugar in them. Try to eat one at a time... or frozen. YUM