Boyer Candy Company Mallo Cups, 1.6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24) uploaded by Janine T.

BY BOYER CANDY

• So these look like they do not taste good at all. I have never ev...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kate R.
Found these at Lakeside Emporium and they look very retro. I enjoy marshmallow so I thought I would give these a try. They are not my favorite candy bar. The quality it there but the texture for me is odd. I would eat these if they were given to me but not purposely purchased over another candy bar.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Haven't had these in quite a while. These cups have a great mixture of marshmallows covered in chocolate. Masterpiece. Tastes divine, decent price, usually can be found in most convenient stores. Definitely should give a try if haven't already.
stephanie S.
Love love love this candy! The soft marshmallow filling along with the shredded coconut and rich chocolate compliment each other. If you have a sweet tooth like myself, it's worth the try ;)
Pam H.
Arlington, Tx
A nice little treat but not as good as others. It is not as sweet as I would like. But in a pinch it will do. I love marshmellow.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
My mom and I found these in store a while ago and ever since then we've been hooked. They are so good and at an even better price. The soft marshmallow mixed with chocolate is good and worth a try.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
A bit too sweet for my taste but very good if you are looking for that sweet fix and don't want to eat a whole candy bar or a bag of M&M's.
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
Pretty good but I prefer valo milks. These tend to have a grainy texture in the chocolate but the filling my is good
Jessica T.
Morgantown, Wv
I like everything except the co but shreds. I usually scrape off the top and just eat the insides lol
Nicole S.
Danielsville , PA
Yuck i hate marshmellows. on the other hand my grandfather loves them he hides them in his room
Kerri S.
Jacksonville, FL
These are really good for the money. You can find them in the dollar store as a cheap solution to your chocolate craving.
Stefanie P.
So these look like they do not taste good at all. I have never even heard of this brand. How do they taste?