BY BOYE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Reach for this comfortable, ergonomic hook when starting your next crochet project. This hook features the familiar tapered throat and round tip but comes with a soft covering over most of the shaft. Each size hook comes with a different color handle for easy identification. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashton B.
Ashton B.
Partille, ['', '', '']
I have been crocheting since I was a child and I have always found Boye to be one of the best in the crochet hook business. I really enjoy these for people like me who when they crochet, crochet for hours. The grip/sponge around the crochet hook makes it easier to crochet for those long hours and makes it easier to handle. It is very durable and I have all the colors in this set and sizes. I really love these hooks that I buy my grandmother these hooks because her hands are older and she has arthritis. I think the price is fair for how long they last, seeing as I've never had one to break on me in the last ten years. I strongly recommend these to all crafter and crocheters!