Boye The Crochet Dude Ergonomic Aluminum Crochet Hook, H sz uploaded by Jade T.

BY BOYE

Reach for this comfortable, ergonomic hook when starting your next crochet project. This hook features the familiar tapered throat and round tip but comes with a soft covering over most of the shaft. Each size hook comes with a different color handle for easy identification. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Decorator Expert
I'm so impressed how comfortable this hook is. I've been crocheting since I was a teenager and I always had problems - my fingers ended up hurt from the regular hook. I'm so glad I tried one out. I'll switch all my books for these ones. Awesome tool.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
I have been crocheting since I was a child and I have always found Boye to be one of the best in the crochet hook business. I really enjoy these for people like me who when they crochet, crochet for hours. The grip/sponge around the crochet hook makes it easier to crochet for those long hours and makes it easier to handle. It is very durable and I have all the colors in this set and sizes. I really love these hooks that I buy my grandmother these hooks because her hands are older and she has arthritis. I think the price is fair for how long they last, seeing as I've never had one to break on me in the last ten years. I strongly recommend these to all crafter and crocheters!