Boye Single Point Aluminum Knitting Needles uploaded by Ty S.

BY BOYE

BOYE-Aluminum Single Point Knitting Needles: 10in. Boye's knitting needles are precisely sized and accurately balanced. The unique Perfection Points help prevent splitting of yarn for easy knitting. Available in all the popular color-coded sizes. Imported. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ty S.
Ty S.
It's not the same item, but it's all that's here. My son said these needles are cartoonishly big, but I love them. I have super chunky yarn and I didn't want to arm knit. I'm happy I found these at Walmart. They were under $6. I've already started another knitting project. I think I have 4 different knit projects going on at the same time. I know this will be quick and fun.
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
These are one of my favorite knitting needles brands I love the different sizes that it comes in the different colors they last a very long time they're fun to use I like to buy the variety packs because then I get a little bit more and I'm able to use different needle sizes when working on different crafts projects
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Flushing, MI
I have these in a few different sizes and they are great to start knitting. I've thought about buying some that the yarn stays on better but I continue to use these and they work great and they are durable. I would recommend them to start knitting.
Leandra D.
Leandra D.
One of my favorite knitting needles. I have multiple sizes and they are durable and effective in creating amazing items. They are affordable and are easily found in large retailers like Michael's. I would recommend these.
Aprill F.
Aprill F.
These are nice for beginners for availability and price but I prefer bamboo needles. The yarn slips very easily on aluminum (which I know some people prefer) and I prefer the control that comes with bamboo.
Deborah A.
Deborah A.
I bought these for a gift for a few of my cousins who knit and crochet The liked him and I like the color that they come in.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
My sister uses these when she knits she said she love these. She made me a scarf during the winter so nicely made
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
These are great if you are barely starting and trying to learn how to knit . They glide on very smoothly .
Abi J.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
These are good starting needles. They're easy to use and pretty inexpensive.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Mega Parent Expert
Aluminum knitting needles are an inexpensive way to get started learning to knit. They are very durable, come in a wide range of sizes, and are readily available from several retailers. I personally prefer to use bamboo needles because they have a little more grip to the yarn while you're using them. However, I learned to knit on aluminum needles and I would recommend them to anyone who is just learning to knit.
franscine a.