Boye NOTM073762 - Jumbo Stitch Markers

by Boye

BOYE-Jumbo Stitch Markers. These Jumbo Stitch Markers are perfect for socks; sweaters; and much more. Fits needles to size 15 (10cm). Package contains 35 stitch markers.

How do these stitch markers work? I’m knitting on a loom and have found some markers very sloppy. Does this apply to these markers?
Start your review of Boye NOTM073762 - Jumbo Stitch Markers!
How would you rate this product?
4 years agoSharpsville, PA
These are perfect for loom knitting and marking what stitches are where. It is so hard to remember what stitch is what peg, these do the job perfectly. I've noticed no problems with this product, it does exactly what it needs to. I just wish they came in different sizes, more colors, and a bigger pack.
4 months agoThunder Bay, ON
These work well on a knitting loom when using a pattern. It makes it easier to keep track of what you are doing...they are easy to use and fit over the pegs easily.. I highly recommend these for anyone to try!