Boye Long Loom Set uploaded by Mary F.

BY BOYE

BOYE-Long Loom Set. Knitting without traditional needles is easy with this incredible loom! You can knit flat; double; or circular and make bags; baby blankets; scarves; and much more. This set includes four plastic looms (8-3/4; 13; 17; and 21-1/2 inches long); one hook; one needle; and instructions. Imported. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought this set to try my hand at doing blankets on a loom, and I found the instructions to be very confusing. I've done quite a few circular loom projects in the past, and many regular crochet and knitting, but I just didn't understand how to even start wrapping the long loom. I did have pregnancy brain at the time, so perhaps I should dig them out and try again, because it looks like you can create some really neat things if done the right way.
Kait J.
Olathe, KS
Great Loom set. Sometimes have an issue with yarn getting caught because of the notch at the top, but overall a great loom set
Mary F.
Conway, AR
Loom knitting is one of my favorite things to do on my free time. I highly recommended for people who have anxiety. And there is so many things you can make with it. Right now I am making a blanket for my cousin.