BY BOYE

BOYE-Assorted Loom Set. Knit without using knitting needles! This set of looms can be used to make hats; slippers; scarves; flowers; and so much more. Each one is made of brightly colored durable plastic and there are four different sizes and styles included. Complete package contents include one 12-peg loom (3-1/2 inch diameter); one 24-peg loom (5-1/2 inch diameter); one 36-peg loom (9-1/2 inch diameter); one 26-peg long loom (9 inches long); one loom hook; one yarn needle; and basic instructions. Imported. see more...

• How do you do it? As in, making the looms1 Answers
Leslye R.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
I had bought these to start a new hobby their are pretty easy to use and there are a ton of YouTube videos that will help you get started! Takes a good amount of practice but it's fun and entertaining
Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Mega Parent Expert
I bought this set a few years ago. It's great for starting out, and you can make a variety of items with the differnt size looms. There's also books and youtube videos where you can get ideas for projects and patterns.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Loom sets are really nice to have when you don't know how to knit or crochet. Plus, it's easy to use to make wonderful hats, scarves, socks, etc.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
These are so great. looming is so fun for kids. i just can't seem to keep there ha ds off of them.
Layne W.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I love Looming! So easy once you get the pattern going and My daughter (8) was caught on quick
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
I have the blue long loom and have acquired a new hobby because of this! I have made several scarves and head wraps and am in the process of learning how to make hats. Such a relaxing and cheap hobby, also makes great gifts.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
I love these! I have never learned to knit the correct way and these make beautiful hats and scarves and such. It's easy to do while watching TV.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Mega Parent Expert
My daughters and I have made so many different things with these looms. Love, love, love the time we spent together with them and that each item we make holds special memories.
Rosalie H.
Rosalie H.
Cleves, OH
Love this loom set! My daughter has made so many hats & scarves for presents this year! Very easy instructions & very quick to make! Great idea for winter months!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
I bought these for my daughter. She had a hard time picking up crochet, and was so proud of herself being able to make hats with these looms! I've even used them myself!
Alex H.
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
How do you do it? As in, making the looms