Add a Photo

By BOYE
#310 in Craft Supplies
BOYE-Assorted Loom Set. Knit without using knitting needles! This set of looms can be used to make hats; slippers; scarves; flowers; and so much more. Each one is made of brightly colored durable plastic and there are four different sizes and styles included. Complete package contents include one 12-peg loom (3-1/2 inch diameter); one 24-peg loom (5-1/2 inch diameter); one 36-peg loom (9-1/2 inch diameter); one 26-peg long loom (9 inches long); one loom hook; one yarn needle; and basic instructions. Imported.
Leslye R.
Leslye R.
Dinuba , Ca
I had bought these to start a new hobby their are pretty easy to use and there are a ton of YouTube videos that will help you get started! Takes a good amount of practice but it's fun and entertaining
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Loom sets are really nice to have when you don't know how to knit or crochet. Plus, it's easy to use to make wonderful hats, scarves, socks, etc.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
These are so great. looming is so fun for kids. i just can't seem to keep there ha ds off of them.
Layne W.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I love Looming! So easy once you get the pattern going and My daughter (8) was caught on quick
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Mega Parent Expert
My daughters and I have made so many different things with these looms. Love, love, love the time we spent together with them and that each item we make holds special memories.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
Jan. 15, 2017, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Boye Assorted Loom Series
I have the blue long loom and have acquired a new hobby because of this! I have made several scarves and head wraps and am in the process of learning how to make hats. Such a relaxing and cheap hobby, also makes great gifts.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
I love these! I have never learned to knit the correct way and these make beautiful hats and scarves and such. It's easy to do while watching TV.
Rosalie H.
Rosalie H.
Cleves, OH
Love this loom set! My daughter has made so many hats & scarves for presents this year! Very easy instructions & very quick to make! Great idea for winter months!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
I bought these for my daughter. She had a hard time picking up crochet, and was so proud of herself being able to make hats with these looms! I've even used them myself!
Witless Bay, NL
Looming is so fun for children and is a great way for parents to get involved and bond with their kids, and this toy allows you to do that!
Witless Bay, NL
How do you do it? As in, making the looms