BY BOYDS COFFEE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Boyd's Coffeeis so consistently delicious because of the details. Our Roast masters meticulously evaluate each day's roast for aroma flavor body and acidity & mdash;guaranteeing superb quality from Origin to Cup & trade;. Every batch of coffee is tested multiple times to meet our rigorous standards ensuring each cup of Boyd's Coffee is the ultimate coffee experience. At Boyd Coffee Company we select much of our coffee from Rainforest Alliance Certified & trade;farms to ensure that the coffee is grown to sustainable standards that protect the environment and the rights and welfare of workers their families and their communities. We also believe coffee education makes a difference. As growers learn new ways to manage their crops increase their sustainable farming practices and test for quality through the Coffee Quality Institute's programs everyone benefits. With these quality standards growers produce a higher quality of coffee and receive a better price all of which is a sustainable way to improve people's lives. Count - 6 x 12 Ct see more...

Review (1)
Candace C.
Otis Orchards, WA
I love this blend! I haven't been impressed with Boyd's from what I've tried so far, besides this one. It's fairly strong, but not too strong. It's what I usually reach for when I make my first cup of coffee in the morning.

back