Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS

Do your boys belong to Boy Scouts (or Cub Scouts)?

Ashley T.
Faith N.
Faith N.
Walterboro, SC
1 year, 6 months ago
My oldest son does. He's been a part of it since 1st grade (now a 5th grader.) My youngest son does not. He chose soccer after tagging along with his brother for years. :)
Leah G.
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
2 years, 8 months ago
My son is a Webelo 2 so he will bridge from cub scouts to Boy Scouts soon.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
3 years, 10 months ago
I took my nephew and somehow managed to become committee chair. He didn't want to continue to Boy Scouts which was great timing as I started my own family
bobi s.
bobi s.
Pocatello, ID
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes my son is in cub scouts, he is a webelo
Vidya T.
Vidya T.
San Jose, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes, my son started as a Cub Scout and has just now bridged to a wonderful Boy Scout Troop.
Dream S.
Dream S.
lake zurich, IL
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes! Both my boys belong to cub scouts and they love it. They're at the age where they don't usually stick with much of anything, but surprisingly they've stuck with this from first grade through 4 grade :)
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
richwood, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
This is my son's first year and we love it!
Erica V.
Erica V.
Texarkana, TX
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes! my oldest son just started and when the younger one is old enough he will join as well.