Beth D.
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS

Do your boys belong to Boy Scouts (or Cub Scouts)?
Faith N.
Faith N.
Nov. 9, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
My oldest son does. He's been a part of it since 1st grade (now a 5th grader.) My youngest son does not. He chose soccer after tagging along with his brother for years. :)
Leah G.
Leah G.
Sept. 11, 2015, 2:29 a.m.
My son is a Webelo 2 so he will bridge from cub scouts to Boy Scouts soon.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
July 15, 2014, 11:47 p.m.
I took my nephew and somehow managed to become committee chair. He didn't want to continue to Boy Scouts which was great timing as I started my own family
bobi s.
bobi s.
June 26, 2014, 5:42 p.m.
Yes my son is in cub scouts, he is a webelo
Vidya T.
Vidya T.
March 18, 2014, 1:12 p.m.
Yes, my son started as a Cub Scout and has just now bridged to a wonderful Boy Scout Troop.
Dream S.
Dream S.
Dec. 12, 2013, 12:03 p.m.
Yes! Both my boys belong to cub scouts and they love it. They're at the age where they don't usually stick with much of anything, but surprisingly they've stuck with this from first grade through 4 grade :)
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Dec. 2, 2013, 10:59 p.m.
This is my son's first year and we love it!
Erica V.
Erica V.
Sept. 22, 2013, 1:08 a.m.
Yes! my oldest son just started and when the younger one is old enough he will join as well.
Jaime D.
Jaime D.
May 13, 2013, 7:48 p.m.
My son was a member for 8 years, UNTIL he came out...then they told him he wasn't welcome anymore. I do not recommend BSA to anyone. They are a sick and hateful organization. I will never support anything they do...ever.
Kirstie A.
Kirstie A.
April 14, 2013, 7:59 p.m.
My brother has been a boy scout for about 9 years and he has learned so much, and I have even learned some things along the way also.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Jan. 30, 2013, 11:15 a.m.
My oldest son is in Cub Scouts 2nd year Webelos and is about a month away from moving up into boy scouts. My youngest will start tigers in about two years.
Angie K.
Angie K.
Jan. 3, 2013, 10:13 a.m.
My husband and I are both Scout leaders. Our daughter, 14, is part of a Venturing Crew. Our oldes son, 12, is in a Boy Scout Troop. Our youngest son, 10, just received his Arrow of Light and is crossing over to the Boy Scout Troop.
Jonna M.
Jonna M.
Dec. 11, 2012, 12:17 p.m.
Yes my son has been in it for 4 years now and my husband and I are also very active in it with him, it's not just an activity for your son but for the whole family.
Sarah Lee G.
Sarah Lee G.
Dec. 8, 2012, 11:34 a.m.
My son is a Cub Scout, and my daughter is sooo jealous she has been a Girl Scout for 7 years now and likes their program better. She can't wait until she turns 14 to join their co-ed venture program!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Dec. 5, 2012, 7:31 a.m.
Yes, I have two boys in scouting
Michael L.
Michael L.
Nov. 27, 2012, 10:25 p.m.
Yes my son started as a Tiger Scout this year in a local pack.
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Nov. 27, 2012, 6:18 p.m.
My son is a tiger scout which is under the cub scout part of boy scouts.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Nov. 24, 2012, 10:25 a.m.
Not yet :)
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Nov. 23, 2012, 8:10 p.m.
My husband was and my son is :)
Zola P.
Zola P.
Nov. 22, 2012, 8:14 a.m.
My stepson was, and his cousins as well.
Connie F.
Connie F.
Nov. 20, 2012, 6:31 p.m.
Went my boys were younger yes they did belong to the Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts. They loved it with the camping and differnt things in nature that they were able to do and the leadership they had. Building race cars and running them was one of the favorite things they always talked about too.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Nov. 19, 2012, 5:56 p.m.
My brother was. my son is still too young but i might consider it when he is older but i am also afraid to with all these sexual charges and lawsuits coming out
Merissa B.
Merissa B.
Nov. 19, 2012, 6:14 a.m.
My son is to little at this time but once he is old enough he will. My husband used to be the leader and I am looking into becoming a den mother.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Nov. 19, 2012, 4:36 a.m.
My son was when he was a child. He loved it and it helped to teach him responsibilities.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 18, 2012, 8:47 a.m.
My oldest step son was when he was younger. He really enjoyed it!
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Nov. 18, 2012, 5:51 a.m.
My brother is and he loves it!
Shauna A.
Shauna A.
Nov. 15, 2012, 7:06 p.m.
No, but we may consider it when he is older.

Join Now