Arts & EntertainmentMediaDVDs & VideosLion's Gate
Boy Meets World: The Complete Second Season [3 Discs]

Boy Meets World: The Complete Second Season [3 Discs]

by Lion's Gate

In BOY MEETS WORLD, a young man learns about coping with adulthood. When not dodging school bullies and school authorities, Cory Matthews (Ben Savage) and his circle of friends grapple with dating and sex. The second season begins as Cory has a tough first day of school when cornered by the principal, the school bully, and a new teacher. By the second episode, Cory approaches his brother Eric, a ladies man, for advice on how to meet the opposite sex. Other highlights include "Notorious," an episode where Cory's best friend Shawn gets in trouble with Principal Feeny, whom he dubs "Weenie" in the school newspaper. In "Band On the Run," Cory and Shawn lie about being in a band to impress girls, and panic when Principal Feeny arranges to have them perform at school. Cory inadvertently flirts with a bully's kid sister in "Sister Theresa," and she turns out to be more sexually aggressive than Cory would like.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boy Meets World: The Complete Second Season [3 Discs]!
How would you rate this product?
Roan Mountain, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite shows. I got this Season in a box set with all the other seasons. The show may be older, but I never get tired of watching it. I also enjoy these collections because they include lots of bonus features.

Looking for your answer?