What product did you get in June Boxycharm?
Plano, TX - il y a 2 mois

8 answers

I didn't get my base box until the end of June my favorite product is Volition Beauty Turmeric Brightening Polish it leaves my skin so shiny and soft
il y a 14 jours
I love my Sahara nights pallete by Eloise I got, but I love all the things I get from them
il y a un mois
Keys illuminating serum, Iconic Sheer blush, MDT5, Rare Beauty Palette, V Kosmetik lipstick and a few other items.
Eyeshadow palette!
il y a un mois
I hate to hear bad experiences but maybe some people may not be “surprise box” kinda people. They are better buying their products at retail stores. If the boxes retail for $240 , full size products, hmmm ….,,how would they stay in business if they sold it for $32 or whatever it is packaged & shipped to your house for? I was spending too much in retail stores on products that were hit or miss. I never took it back because I felt weird about it. With Boxycharm, I got boxes I loved , if I didn’t like a product I put in my special cabinet. I gave my products that were not me away as gifts or happys at work. People love them!! A major perk of Boxycharm is the Drop Sales - which to me makes it worth everything. I am big about skin care. You can buy Kate Sommerville, Farmacy , Elemis & many more 40-70% off. Some of my fave products have been products that I hadn’t heard of, I’m not afraid to try new things with a open mind 😊
il y a 2 mois
My June Boxy charm is on the way, so I haven’t gotten it yet but in May I received, an 80$ face serum, dewy blush, two lip oils, face moisturizer toner, and a moisturizing highlight primer!
il y a 2 mois
Sorry if you have a bad experience!!!
None bc I hate Boxy.