What is the best subscription box for your money? How many items do you get in boxycharm you actually use?  How customizable is it? Which size do you prefer and think is the best bang for your buck (or how often do you get the service or the service level) ??
Waterford, CT - il y a 3 mois

14 answers

I have ipsy. Its good .
il y a un mois
Boxycharms is the best
il y a un mois
I always get the Ipsy Glam Bag Plus. It's very customizable and I get mostly skin products as opposed to makeup products. You get 5 full size products. They choose two items and you pick the other 3 in each customization choice.
Boxycharm
il y a 2 mois
I personally love allure, although you can’t choose anything …that’s the point. I find that when I start to use up my products so as not to be wasteful the products I always end up falling in love with came from my allure box….every single product! They’re each chosen because they’ve Been tested by editors and heavily reviewed and 90% of the products in you box if not all of them have won some type of beauty award. I also love you can skip a month if you want to and if there’s a product that you really love in the box you can get it at a ridiculously low price for more they also have limited time curated boxes which are always amazing and members get really good prices on them I have never been disappointed with one of my allure boxes AFTER actually using the products inside. All the other boxes are just new products that come out that they get at a discounted rate. My close second is fabfitfun.
Boxycharm . But I cancelled because they put no name brands in
il y a 2 mois
I'm from Canada & can only get the reg ipsy glam bag and box charm. I love both and the allure box is amazing i wish us Canadians can get that box soon.
il y a 2 mois
I think the 30 dollar Ipsy subscription of full size products is better. More newer trend of well known & loved brands.
il y a 3 mois