Boxycharm
Boxycharm
By Boxycharm
#1 in Subscription Boxes
Sarah R.

I want to subscribe to this but how come it doesn't ask any information about me like female/male?

Mary F.
Mary F.
1 year, 6 months ago
There are no preferences. They will have like 10 products and you get a random 5. Your box is worth over $100 bucks and its full size, sometimes deluxe sample if its a luxury cost item. I've loved mine so far!
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Monroe, LA
1 year, 6 months ago
They pick the products every month. Not every box has the same items but usually the big ticket item is the same in every box. And all of the products are full sized! I just got my first box and the value was over $150. I love it. And so happy I subscribed.