Boxycharm

What is the best subscription box for your money? How many items do you get in boxycharm you actually use?  How customizable is it? Which size do you prefer and think is the best bang for your buck (or how often do you get the service or the service level) ??
✨️✨️✨️What is the most common beauty product that comes in the box?✨️✨️✨️
SUBSCRIPTION BOXES! are you subscribed? Which one, what do you like about them and are they worth it? Boxycharm ?
Start your review of Boxycharm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...price of the items and theyre always good quality product with mostly full size products...i just got the coastal scents revealed 2 palette like the whole full size palette and ive been using it ever since and its just as good as the naked 3 in reviews
For $21 a month you're getting 5 products, at least 4 if not all 5 of them are full sized and usually totalling over $100 in value.in reviews
They usually give you five full size products however I have received a travel size but it was not "tiny" or anything like a sample.in reviews
Also you always get a minimum of $100 worth of products every month and you only pay $21 for the box, its a great deal. in reviews
It is more expensive then other subscription boxes (sample sociaty, ipsy, birchbox) but you always receive deluxe and full size items!in reviews
Angelica  R.
Bessemer City, NC
Boxycharm uploaded by Angelica  R.
Me encanta por que siempre viene con algo que no te esperas siempre te sorprenden , y todo lo que trae es muy practico e indispensable Boxycharm
Kate B.
Atlanta
Boxycharm uploaded by Kate B.
Absolutely obsessed with my April Boxycharm Base Box! I’ve always wanted to try Natasha Denona eyeshadows, and I now have some more new faves from brands I’ve never tried as well! Now I’m just counting the days until my May box gets here. 😅
Vivian P.
Boxycharm uploaded by Vivian P.
This feels like Christmas every month. Love how you can take a quiz to customize what type of products you will like to receive as well as the colors you use and like… this is perfect if you want to explore new brands or new products without having to buy them. All 5 products are full size.. $25 a month, but all the products given are $25 and up..
Parm K.
Fresno, CA
1,281 reviews
Boxycharm uploaded by Parm K.
Boxycharm is great place if you like to try new products. It is a monthly subscription. It definitely worth it. They send all types of nice different products. Each month you get new and cool products. The size if products is nice and decent too, sometimes even full size. I definitely recommend it, if you like to trying out new products and brands.
Lisa M.
San Antonio, TX
Boxycharm uploaded by Lisa M.
BoxyCharm never disappoints. The high quality items they send every month are worth the subscription. I love and can't wait to see what's in my next box. It's like Christmas every month!!!
Awilda R.
Boxycharm uploaded by Awilda R.
Received my March premium box today. Omg I was very impressed with all these good products. Is it worth the $39.99 premium subscription? Absolutely!!!
Jennifer W.
Henderson, NV
Boxycharm uploaded by Jennifer W.
I have been a subscriber to Boxy Charm for about 6 months and I really love it. It’s such a great value. One product alone is worth the cost of the box per month. I love getting this fun surprise every month. I get items from brands I love and discover new ones. I also love you can shop at deep discounts and have purchased some great bargains. They also have fast customer service if you contact them with an issue on Instagram. This is my box this month that I love love love! I can’t wait to try it all. I already tried the lip oil and it’s fabulous. I highly recommend!! Boxycharm
Madeline E.
Palm Beach Gardens
Boxycharm uploaded by Madeline E.
So far I’m not too sure how to feel about this subscription box. I did get 5 full size products in my first box (plus the ciate pallet) but only 1 of them is a known brand. It’s not all about the brand but I’d like to know the quality of products I’m using.
Nicole  S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Boxycharm uploaded by Nicole  S.
Boxycharm uploaded by Nicole  S.
I use to love receiving this box monthly, due to cur backs I had to stop it, but it's definitely worth the price, you get luxury items and brands to try out and it introduced me to brands I'd never heard of before and I was never disappointed in what I recieved. I would definitely recommend this as a subscription box for makeup or beauty supplies
Charmaine  C.
Boxycharm uploaded by Charmaine  C.
Use code Charmaine-FTEKBVKL and get free items to sign up! I’m addicted to shopping at BoxyCharm! I love getting a box every month and the best part is shopping the drop shop. I end up spending a lot more on skin care and makeup now but I get them at such a good deal I get quite a few things to try every month. Shipping is taking longer for drop shop / pop up shop items than the monthly box at least that comes in time. So glad I signed up and can’t believe I’ve always paid retail prices for makeup all these years but now i get to try new products every month for $25 you get 5 full size items curated to your skin and it’s all brand name stuff you’ll find at Ulta and Sephora. They have more that just makeup and skin care also hair care and tools like flat irons me skin care tools! Use code Charmaine-FTEKBVKL to get free items when you sign up!

1,310 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caillie M.
il y a 8 jours
Bethany M. il y a 8 jours
I love boxycharm. Although they may not always have high end makeup in them, one time I did receive a Norvina Pro Palette in one of their boxes.
Roseanna H.
Camden, OH
il y a un mois
Pamela P. il y a un mois
Been subscribed since last august and always find great value in the box for a fraction of the cost.