Boxycharm

Who got there May Boxycharm box !Skin Inc. My Daily Dose Of Uplift Serum [product:trestique-define-sculpt-set-eye-brow-pencil-&-gel-americano-brown] [product:murad-city-skin-overnight-detox-moisturizer]
Every month do you get a boxy charm?
Anyone used boxycharm? Would you recommend?
Start your review of Boxycharm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...price of the items and theyre always good quality product with mostly full size products...i just got the coastal scents revealed 2 palette like the whole full size palette and ive been using it ever since and its just as good as the naked 3 in reviews
For $21 a month you're getting 5 products, at least 4 if not all 5 of them are full sized and usually totalling over $100 in value.in reviews
They usually give you five full size products however I have received a travel size but it was not "tiny" or anything like a sample.in reviews
Also you always get a minimum of $100 worth of products every month and you only pay $21 for the box, its a great deal. in reviews
It is more expensive then other subscription boxes (sample sociaty, ipsy, birchbox) but you always receive deluxe and full size items!in reviews
Cedar Hill, TX
Boxycharm uploaded by Klair H.
I love love love BoxyCharm!! I have have received two boxes now and I’ve lived both so much! I actually cancelled my other subscription for this one because I get everything I want here! The price point is amazing, I mean $21 for full size name brand products is so awesome! Everyone should have this subscription box!
Pottstown, PA
Boxycharm uploaded by brittany W.
I love boxycharm I always discover a new find it make each month exciting because I never know what I’ll be getting until it comes! I’m so excited that most of the items is full size it’s so worth $25 and anything I don’t use I can give to my family!
Smyrna, GA
Boxycharm uploaded by Kate B.
Absolutely obsessed with my April Boxycharm Base Box! I’ve always wanted to try Natasha Denona eyeshadows, and I now have some more new faves from brands I’ve never tried as well! Now I’m just counting the days until my May box gets here. 😅
S El Monte, CA
Boxycharm uploaded by Alejandra C.
Best makeup subscription ever. If you subscribe to their base box, you'll pay $25 plus taxes every month you'll get 5 items, it could be makeup or skincare. The products are full size high-end quality. I've been a charmer for almost 2 years and I'm extremely happy with it and I have tried other makeup boxes but nothing compares with BoxyCharm. This is my January 2021 Base Box
San Antonio, TX
Boxycharm uploaded by Jordan P.
Loved my first boxycharm box. I received all of these products for just $25. One of the products cost $25, so basically everything else was free! A great mix of skincare and makeup. I highly recommend.
Lebanon, TN
Boxycharm uploaded by Stephanie C.
I have tried many subscription boxes and this is one of the best ( my other fav is barkbox). To be fair bit every box is a hit but I always feel I get my $25 worth. Many months much more. One thing I do wish they would improve is putting extremely high values on no name brands. They are better at this then most other boxes but it still just irks me. I do enjoy the variety, the pop up sales and I have found several new favorites through this box. I would highly recommend.
Plano, IL
Boxycharm uploaded by brittaney B.
This months box was so cute !!!! I just posted my YouTube unboxing and review on this ! YOUTUBE : brittaney elise 💕
Caryville, TN
Boxycharm uploaded by Christy B.
I love Boxy Charm subscription boxes. I got the base box ($25.00) and the premium box ($35.00) plus tax with free shipping. With the base box you get 5 full size items and you get to choose 1 item and with the premium box you get 6 to 7 full size items and you get to choose 1 item as well. One month my box wasnt delivered due to the shipping carrier (stolen) and Boxy Charm replaced my box for free. I love subscription boxes like Boxy Charm because it gives me the opportunity to test out and try products that is sometimes out of my price range. Just like for my January's Boxy Charm Base box value was over $273.00 for only $25.00 a month. You literary can't be that incredible value.
Springfield, MO
Boxycharm uploaded by Emmi H.
Boxycharm uploaded by Emmi H.
This has been my favorite makeup subscription box that I have tried so far! It cost around $27 a month and you get quite a bit of full size products with this subscription. Great for trying new products that's customized to you and your needs/wants!! Definitely worth the $$! I will continue to get this box each month.
Bakersfield, CA
Boxycharm uploaded by April S.
I love, love, love boxycharm. I get their base and premium box, and am thinking about adding the luxe because I'm a subscription junkie!!! The add ons are life!!! Boxycharm Boxycharm

1,154 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sturgis, MI
il y a un jour
Who got there May Boxycharm box !Skin Inc. My Daily Dose Of Uplift Serum [product:trestique-define-sculpt-set-eye-brow-pencil-&-gel-americano-brown] Murad City Skin Overnight Detox Moisturizer
Keizer, OR
il y a 17 jours
danielle A. il y a 17 jours
Boxycharm hands down
il y a 17 jours
Natalie L. il y a 14 jours
Yes, I trust it. I uploaded photos of this months Boxycharm and boxycharm premium that I received. They sent me the wrong shade concealer so they gave me a $12 gift card which I appreciated (honestly I have to leave I have too much stuff!) I have annoyances with boxycharm, but the quality of the products isn't one of them.
Pierz, MN
il y a 20 jours
meranda C. il y a 17 jours
Honestly it’s been Ipsy plus. I was super excited to get the boxy charm. But it has not been that great. I will say I love the add one but u barely ever get the good spoilers or u just get one of them and never the one I want.