BY BOXYCHARM #1 in Subscription Boxes

• Is BoxyCharm any different than Ipsy or Birch Box?26 Answers
  • Favorite subscription box for beauty ? Mine is Boxycharm...6 Answers
  • Hey, babes!! Anybody else a Boxycharm member?! Maybe you’re like...2 Answers
Boxycharm
  • "i just subscribed this parila nd i love it soo much....the price is so low compared to the price of the items and theyre always good quality product with mostly full size products...i just got the coastal scents revealed 2 palette like the whole full size palette and ive been using it ever since and its just as good as the naked 3 " in 17 reviews
  • "For $21 a month you're getting 5 products, at least 4 if not all 5 of them are full sized and usually totalling over $100 in value." in 11 reviews
  • "They usually give you five full size products however I have received a travel size but it was not "tiny" or anything like a sample." in 10 reviews
  • "Also you always get a minimum of $100 worth of products every month and you only pay $21 for the box, its a great deal. " in 8 reviews
  • "It is more expensive then other subscription boxes (sample sociaty, ipsy, birchbox) but you always receive deluxe and full size items!" in 7 reviews
Liesl G.
I started getting Ipsy and Boxycharm around the same time and have been getting both for at least 6 months now.  I am considering cancelling the Ipsy subscription and just keeping the Boxycharm. Boxycharm sends you 5 full sized products for $21 a month, and let me tell you I love it!   I look forward to getting my box every month.  I know a few times I see that customers receive products broken from being mailed but I haven't received any broken products in my time yet.  Every month you normally get some sort of palette, a face product (skin care, brushes, primer), then some sort of pencil (lip, eyeliner, brow), a lip product, then a fifth random item.  The value of these boxes are normally over $100.
I would say every month I receive at least one item I know I will completely use up that is worth more then the $21,  it also has provided me with a lot of products I wouldn't have purchased myself but am normally surprised how much I like.  Anything I don't really think I'll use or doesn't work for me I always know there is a friend I can gift it to.
I do wish there was a way we could make it more personal to us a little like Ipsy does, or in a perfect world they would supply options and you could pick yours before they mailed out (for instance if they decided to do a foundation or concealer).  I know that this is probably very difficult for them to work out, but either way the value is definitely there and if you love trying new products.  I would recommend getting this subscription.
P.S.  It greatly reduced the amount of money I was spending on make up.  It satisfy's my craving to try new products and they seem to work it out so as you maybe running low on a product (ex. brow pencil) they try to send out a new one (of a different brand) in next box.
Caroline P.
Boxycharm I wish I could rate boxycharm 10 put of five stars. For $21 a month, you get a box with at least 4 full sized products delivered to your door for free. The products are a mix of high end and drug store and even sometimes indie companies. They send out skincare and makeup products as well as brushes and haircare and body care. The value has always exceeded $100 which is insane.

But unfortunatly I have a few remarks that I hope they would consider at some point:
- Customer service doesn't have a phone number, leaving you with no other choice but to email them. They are slow to respond, and in some cases they don't respond unless you reach out to them on social media.
- their reward system is useless since there is nothing to spend the points on but a makeup sharpener or a cheap plastic bag.
- they ask you to fill out a beauty user profile but the box variations don't seem to follow the profile at all.
- last but not leasr, their wait list has no rhyme or reason. People who joined in let's say December get taken off the wait list before people who joined in October.

Other than these few remarks, this is a solid subscription that has allowed me to find some of my holy grail products that I normally wouldn't have been able to afford otherwise.
Shauna A.
Wow, I LOVE BoxyCharm. It’s a steal. You can so many products for 100+ and you only have to pay $21. BoxyCharm is very professional, good at replying, updates you frequently, and thy let you know what is going on at all times. I love reviving my Boxes, it’s the best!!!! The makeup comes in cute boxes. Sometimes eyeshadow palettes can get messed up in the mail, but that isn’t BoxyCharms fault. I had one pallets come in and one of the eyeshadows was broken, but it didn’t really bother me. They are a great company, and you’ll love the products they send out every month!!! It’s so worth it! You get a ton of stuff for the money, & it’s really a steal. Thank you BoxyCharm for being awesome!!✨💖
Lauren D.
Santa Clarita, CA
This month's box came with the Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette 12 Unique Shadows which has absolutely beautiful, soft, and buttery shadows that are perfect for the autumn season. Next, I have is the loose luminous blush from Studiomakeup which gives a nice soft rosy glow that is tinted in a peachy pink. Then, I received the MAC Eye Brows in spiked which is a standard eyebrow pencil and would definitely use. Additionally, I got the bareMinerals Perfecting Face Brush which blends out my foundation amazingly, but a tip is you should put your foundation in the reservoir in the brush. For lip products I received the ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Liquid Lipstick in Mess Around which is perfect for a nudey Fall look! I really love how when I put it on there's no drying so if you're looking for a less drying lip especially during the fall winds this product is perfect for you! Last, but not least, I got the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask which is an intensive hair conditioning mask. If you have dry or damaged hair I highly recommend this product. Overall, this September's box was a hit for me where it totaled $151 of value which for a $21 subscription box is a massive bargain!
Vanessa C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Boxycharm I LOVE BOXYCHARM! So this box is a monthly subscription beauty box that you can unsubscribe from at any moment who also does not charge shipping fees and it is free to sign up! The cost of the box is $21.00 U.S. in the box you receive has a total of 4-5 full size products sometimes high end and new makeuo brands and what I love about it is that most time, mainly all the time is that the box retails over $100.00 so double what the price to get the box is! Not only do I get to try out many products but I also save so much money! So give yourself the treat of getting boxycharm because you won't regret it ! #BOXYCHARMILOVEYOU #BOXYCHARM
Gardenia H.
Houston Texas
Even though I don't aways like the items I get in my boxy charm, for the price value it's a great subscription to have. They are plenty of boxy charm groups where you can trade or sell your items at an affordable price since you didn't pay full price which I think it's great incase you want to stock up on a product, or trade for something else. It's also a great way to start and expand your make up collection and for 21$ bucks c'mon, and not to mention you get to try new brands you haven't tried before, or been wanting to try because it cuts in the budget. I like that they sometimes include indie brands. I definitely recommend it, if you haven't tried it check it out. The only down side is the waiting list.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
It’s hard to believe it, but I am coming up on my third year of being a Boxycharm subscriber! I have stuck with this box for so long with very good reason. The quality is unbelievable and the value is unbeatable.

For about $21 bucks a month I get 5 full sized, high end beauty items. Each box usually had a value of about $200 dollars and the variety is fantastic. Featuring brands like Tarte, Bare Minerals, Luxie Brushes and Cover FX, this box goes above and beyond the rest.

$21 seems steep compared to Ipsy or Birchbox, but the item quality doesn’t compare. Don’t take my word for it. Give it a try for yourself! Sign up for Boxycharm
HALEY P.
Wind Lake, WI
Boxy Charm is hands down the best beauty subscription box I’ve ever received! I have been subscribed to Ipsy and Sephora Play - and a couple months ago signed up for Boxy Charm. Within the last couple months I have canceled both of my other subscriptions, but am keeping this one! You pay $21 a month for FULL sized products - which is only $11 more than you would for Ipsy or Sephora and with those subscriptions you’re getting tiny sample sized products that you’re most likely not going to use. Every month I’ve used every single product in the box, some better than others for sure- but every month I have at LEAST 2/5 products that become a new everyday wear. If you’re even slightly considering signing up - you should just do it!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
A month ago I would have given Boxycharm five stars but the December 2017 box was super disappointing that I'll have to bump it down. I have been subscribed to Boxycharm for a few months now and I can definitely say they have added some great products to my makeup stash! I don't think I will cancel my subscription mostly because I am scared to miss out on an amazing palette and because it really is the best price amongst the subscription boxes. Some of the items are amazing, and others sometimes are huge misses. I'm glad I am part of the facebook groups where I have had no issues swapping for items that I'll actually use. Bottom line, I do really enjoy getting my boxycharm every month and I am excited for what they have in store this year in 2018. :)
Marie N.
Burke
This was my first month of boxycharm and I was blown away! Every single one of my items was more expensive than the box itself which was a great deal! I really like most of my items and have already been using a few things on a daily basis. It was totally worth the money and I can’t wait to see what they bring me next month. I do wish that there was a way to customize it slightly more to you, for example the brow pencil, it would have been nice if they gave darker or lighter ones to people depending on their answers in the beauty quiz. That is one product I will be passing on just because it really was too light for me. Other than that I think it’s amazing and stellar. I recently bought my first high end product as well and it too was more expensive than a boxycharm box so it makes me feel like I’m getting a great deal and I recommend trying it! I was on the waiting list for about two weeks and was happily surprised to get the January box! I’m excited to be a charmer!
amanda w.
Is BoxyCharm any different than Ipsy or Birch Box?
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it worth my money?
Kaitlyn R.
whats the best beauty subscription?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Ipsy or Boxycharm?? Which one donyounorwfwr??
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
Does Boxycharm has any point system that you can redeem for extra products, or any rewards?