BY BOXYCHARM #1 in Subscription Boxes

• Is BoxyCharm any different than Ipsy or Birch Box?31 Answers
  • Who has Boxycharm and is sooooo excited for this month 😍😩😩😩6 Answers
  • I just subscribed for this. I'm pretty excited 😄🎉6 Answers
Boxycharm
  • "i just subscribed this parila nd i love it soo much....the price is so low compared to the price of the items and theyre always good quality product with mostly full size products...i just got the coastal scents revealed 2 palette like the whole full size palette and ive been using it ever since and its just as good as the naked 3 " in 17 reviews
  • "For $21 a month you're getting 5 products, at least 4 if not all 5 of them are full sized and usually totalling over $100 in value." in 11 reviews
  • "They usually give you five full size products however I have received a travel size but it was not "tiny" or anything like a sample." in 10 reviews
  • "Also you always get a minimum of $100 worth of products every month and you only pay $21 for the box, its a great deal. " in 8 reviews
  • "It is more expensive then other subscription boxes (sample sociaty, ipsy, birchbox) but you always receive deluxe and full size items!" in 7 reviews
Liesl G.
I started getting Ipsy and Boxycharm around the same time and have been getting both for at least 6 months now.  I am considering cancelling the Ipsy subscription and just keeping the Boxycharm. Boxycharm sends you 5 full sized products for $21 a month, and let me tell you I love it!   I look forward to getting my box every month.  I know a few times I see that customers receive products broken from being mailed but I haven't received any broken products in my time yet.  Every month you normally get some sort of palette, a face product (skin care, brushes, primer), then some sort of pencil (lip, eyeliner, brow), a lip product, then a fifth random item.  The value of these boxes are normally over $100.
I would say every month I receive at least one item I know I will completely use up that is worth more then the $21,  it also has provided me with a lot of products I wouldn't have purchased myself but am normally surprised how much I like.  Anything I don't really think I'll use or doesn't work for me I always know there is a friend I can gift it to.
I do wish there was a way we could make it more personal to us a little like Ipsy does, or in a perfect world they would supply options and you could pick yours before they mailed out (for instance if they decided to do a foundation or concealer).  I know that this is probably very difficult for them to work out, but either way the value is definitely there and if you love trying new products.  I would recommend getting this subscription.
P.S.  It greatly reduced the amount of money I was spending on make up.  It satisfy's my craving to try new products and they seem to work it out so as you maybe running low on a product (ex. brow pencil) they try to send out a new one (of a different brand) in next box.
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
I have found my favorite subscription box. They absolutely make the box worth the cost. It is a fraction of what the retail value would be of the items.I am impressed that they have such great brands and send full size products. The box is padded to keep everything from getting damaged. There are several variations of boxes sent out each month. Not everyone will get the same items. There is a great community of people on Facebook that swap and sell their items that they don't want so if you don't get the item you were hoping for you will very likely find someone who would be willing to trade or sell it to you. They have good customer service and seem very easy to work with. I love that they will give peeks at what the next months box will have. I get so excited to see what is coming up and then waiting for my box to see what I got. I love that the items are full size. A lot of the other subscription boxes only give sample or maybe a deluxe sample size. Each box has a variety of items too so you even if there is something in the box you won't use you can still count on the other items being a hit. I do wish that you could customize it more by adding what items you would prefer but honestly even the companies that have you list your preference still send you some items that you don't like or want. I keep a small box of the products I don't want and then give them away when I find someone who will use them.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
So I gave in! I was hesitant at first agreeing to $21 every month, I’m not sure why because I spend that in food in one day sometimes!
Anyways, I got the April BoxyCharm and I was so pleased with the products that I didn’t even bother to check the price!
Then a friend of mine asked me to check the value.. over $130!!!
Every single item in the box retails for over $21, and I received the whole box for $21! How amazing!
The April box is guaranteed to include one Vacuum Cleaner pore shrinking mask ($47 retail)
AND
Either a Tarte liquid highlighter OR a Mac lipstick
AND
A large Color Pop eye palette!

All these products are full sized by the way, not your average beauty box, I am beyond impressed!

tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter Stunner 0.56 oz/ 15.9 g
Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more(R) Vacuum Cleaner(R) Pore Purifying Mask 1 oz/ 30 g
ColourPop Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette
The BrowGal Instatint Hair Tinted Brow Gel with Microfibers, 01, Dark

You can also receive tools and brushes in your box based on your beauty profile
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
I just received my second box from boxycharm, and I am liking all the products I received. I have noticed mixed reviews because it seems that what you receive is totally random and not personalized to individual skin tones and preferences, but I have no complaints. For $21 I am getting more than my money’s worth and am trying new products that I most likely would never have tried. Last month I discovered under eye gels and this month I’m trying liquid highlighter for the first time. These are not little samples sizes either. I know that there is always the chance that I may not love everything in my box, but I’m ok with that. What I don’t use will make great small gifts for my daughter and girl friends. Another plus for me is the excitement of not knowing for sure what will be in the box and being surprised every time. It feels like I am getting a surprise birthday gift from me to me every month.
Stormy B.
Chanute, KS
This is my first box from boxycharm and I'm already hooked! Full sized products at an amazing price sent to your door every month? Uh, yes! The eyeshadow palette in the march box was fantastic, I really appreciate the color variety. The brushes are a perfect pairing with the pallete and yoh can never have too many brushes. The blush is beautiful both inside and out (seriously that gold frame packaging us glorious) and I really needed a matte blush. The mascara is great, I've been using it daily since i got it. I was previously with ipsy for over a year before I took advantage of boxycharm dropping their waitlist for March and I cat believe i waited so long. I do like ipsy for customising their bags but the tiny sample sizes kinda sucks. Plus ipsy is notorious for sending basically the same thing from different brands. I have a ridiculous amount of pink lipsticks that all look the same and don't get me started on the orange brown shimmery eyeshadows that I can't wear. BOXYCHARM ALL THE WAY!
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Boxycharm is by far THE best beauty subscription I have ever used. For $21 you get 5 FULL SIZE beauty products! One product itself will pay for the monthly subscription payment! Most beauty subs send you samples and a bag every month and let's be honest, if you subscribe for a year, who needs 12 makeup bags? And instead of little sample bottles piling up around your house who doesn't want full sized NAME BRAND/HIGH END beauty products that you can actually use EVERYDAY?! They send amazing makeup brushe, usually a palette in every box (eyeshadow or highlight), lipstick/other lip products, mascara, face cleansers, brow products, etc. You name it. you also earn "charms" which can be used towards products and they never expire, you can rack them up and get FREE products. You earn them by ordering your box, reviewing your products you received in your box, signing up for emails etc. And they have monthly giveaways you enter by follow the instructions on what to tag on Instagram etc. You have the option to be a month to month subscriber and can cancel anytime... u can pay for 3 months or 6 months and save some $$$ or pay for a full 11 months and get your 12th box free!!! If you're looking for an amazing beauty sub, with $200 worth of products every month... GET BOXYCHARM! I've tagged just some of the items I've received so far! tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter
The Vintage Cosmetic Company Smokey Eye Brush Set
The BrowGal Instatint Hair Tinted Brow Gel with Microfibers, 03, Light
ColourPop - Shadow Palettes (Golden State Of Mind)
Marla M.
Hazard, KY
Boxycharm matte lip gloss In “kiss me” is a pinky red. The box is red and tube looks red but in my skin it’s more of a pink hue, the smell caught me off guard for a matte Lippie but it was pleasent candy scent.
The gel eye liner was much more creamer than I expected. It went on smooth with no lumps and is a true black!
The highlighter/contour pallet was much more smooth and not as chalky as I expected, again pleasant surprise!
The brushes are ok. I have then in better quality so they will be gifted.
The cover fx blurring primer is a huge bonus! I want wait to try it on!
This box is worth the price as all my previous boxes!Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner
Christina M.
Without a doubt, I am a Boxycharm addict! I had been contemplating subscribing to a monthly subscription box for a little and looking at the different ones available. When I came across Boxycharm, I knew it was the one. 4-5 full sized products (and legit name brands more often than not) for only $21 a month?! Anyone who knows me knows I love a bargain, so I was in and to top it off, if you subscribe to multiple months at a time the price lowers! I took the plunge and subscribed for a whole year up front and spent just under $240 all at once, but it averaged out to only $19.75 per box!! What a steal considering the brands I've received over the last 8 months. Every box you receive is well worth the price and there's always at least one item that takes care of the price of the box. Some of the brands I have gotten so far include MAC, Tarte, PUR, Dr. Brandt, it cosmetics, colourpop, etc. I have definitely recommended Boxycharm to family and friends and will continue to do so as long as they keep their reasonable prices and quality products!
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
I've been getting Boxycharm for about 4 months now, and I absolutely LOVE it! I was a little hesitant initially, but after receiving my first box, I was totally hooked. Buying makeup is totally overwhelming to me, I never know what to buy, and I hate spending crazy amounts on makeup that I end up not using. With Boxycharm, you get 5 full sized products and typically just ONE of the products more than makes up for the $21 monthly subscription price. I don't feel like they pick products based on your profile, but I'm kind of glad because I've received products I wouldn't normally try, and I've been completely satisfied with them. They do seem to send a lot of makeup brushes, but the rest of the products make up for it. The makeup and beauty products that I have received have been amazing quality. I would totally recommend giving this a try, you won't be disappointed.
Michaela L.
I have yet to be disappointed in the products that I get every month from Boxycharm. This is such an awesome way to try out new products that you may not have ever thought about buying. For $21 a month you get to experiment with both indie & high end products. Each month they try to give out a least 1 of each category for a total for 4-5 full-size items ex. 1 eye, 1 face, 1 tool, 1 lip, 1 skin care. What you get each month varies upon different items from a selected theme. You almost always get a palette of some sort though, which is awesome!! As of right now you aren’t able to customize your box, but they do try to pick out universal items that everyone can use... so I don’t worry too much about that. My only complaint is how long it can take sometimes for shipping, I’ve had boxes that have taken almost 2 weeks to finally get to me. It is free shipping, so I can’t really complain. If you’re looking for a beauty related subscription box then I would highly recommend trying Boxycharm out. You really get your money’s worth!
amanda w.
Is BoxyCharm any different than Ipsy or Birch Box?
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it worth my money?
Kaitlyn R.
whats the best beauty subscription?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Ipsy or Boxycharm?? Which one donyounorwfwr??
wendy d.