? Boxy Charm ?111 Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask

? Boxy Charm ?111 Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ? Boxy Charm ?111 Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Calumet City, IL
? Boxy Charm  ?111 Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask uploaded by Jacquelyn W.
I'm trying 111Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask for the first time. My first impression is the mask is a jelly substance that is very delicate and easy to tear. When applying the mask it feels cool and very wet to the touch also doesn't have a smell to it. I left on for 20 minutes or a little longer per the instructions for hydration, Brighten and firming of the skin. I have four more mask left and will continue to use them once a month will update each time I use one.

Looking for your answer?