BY BOXED WATER IS BETTER

Water is essential for good health. The process of bottling water isn’t. Packaging water in plastic bottles produces carbon emissions and greenhouse gasses, and clogs landfills. By using paper, a renewable resource, Boxed Water is more sustainable and better for the planet.

Heather V.
Heather V.
Some of the best water you can get. Also the bottle can last up to two years, meaning you can keep reusing them.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Kingston, PA
I absolutely love the packing of these bottles. I'm so glad they working with 1% for the planet where they donate, the boxes are recyclable. 74% of the paper is made from trees and renewable resources. The water always tastes fresh too!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
S Pasadena, CA
I think the concept of it is super cute. Perfect water for your IG feed! I think that the bottle is adorable and I like the message behind the brand. Taste-wise, the water tastes clean and good! The only thing that I have to note is that the price is a bit high.
Pip S.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I have been drinking Boxed Water for about 2 years now, since I first found it in Telluride, Colorado. Now I am able to find it at my local Whole Foods. I like that they purify their water with multiple levels of purification and quality assurance. Their boxes are made up of 74% paper and they actually plant a new tree to replace the ones used. There is no BPA in the box which gives a great, clean taste.
Jenie T.
Jenie T.
Tehachapi , CA
Yes, I am super picky when it comes to my water. Most people think I'm nuts, but I can definitely taste the difference between different brands and filters. My favorite water so far has been boxed water. Not only does it look super cool drinking out of a box, but it's also very waste efficient the box can breakdown so that recycling is easy. And, it just taste super fresh and delicious!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON
I tried Boxed Water once and loved it. It tastes very fresh, the container is a carton, so you don't have to worry about plastic chemicals seeping into your later, and the company as a whole is part of the green movement. It is kind of pricey in comparison to other waters, but it is delicious and healthier. I'd call it worth!
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
It's a cute idea but not worth the price. Buy a Brita and drink from the tap! Save the earth
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
I've been searching for these for forever. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these???
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
I have always wanted to try this. Is it worth the price? Does it taste any different that regular water?
Emily M.
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
i've seen this in pictures & online but never in person. is it really any better than water from water bottles?
Marcella A.