BY BOXED WATER IS BETTER

Water is essential for good health. The process of bottling water isn’t. Packaging water in plastic bottles produces carbon emissions and greenhouse gasses, and clogs landfills. By using paper, a renewable resource, Boxed Water is more sustainable and better for the planet.

• I've been searching for these for forever. Does anyone know where...2 Answers
  • i've seen this in pictures & online but never in person. is i...1 Answers
  • How does it taste ???1 Answers
Amber M.
Kingston, PA
I absolutely love the packing of these bottles. I'm so glad they working with 1% for the planet where they donate, the boxes are recyclable. 74% of the paper is made from trees and renewable resources. The water always tastes fresh too!
Mayra J.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Literally so cute! I've been drinking boxed water not because it's "cool" but because I love what the brand stands for. So green and environmentally friendly! #bemoregreen #loveyourearth #gogreen #boxedwaterisbetter
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I took a trip to New Jersey and one of my friends found Water In A Box. First time I've ever seen it! The water was good. Never knew water was sold in boxes!
Tiffany R.
Shelbyville, IN
AMAZING !!!! Seriously who knew water could be fresh!!!! Crisp and amazing! I was skeptical of boxes water but if you don't try it you are missing out!!!
Amanda E.
Love this. The water tastes more refreshing then in a bottle. I only wish it fit in the cup holder in my car better
Heather V.
Some of the best water you can get. Also the bottle can last up to two years, meaning you can keep reusing them.
Yuli R.
S Barrington, IL
Innovator and suggestive! Very high quality. And helps with the environment. I really liked!
Kait H.
Love this product and would recommend to all! Great price for the quality! Very practical!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
It's just water, the packaging is great but it's water so this is way overpriced. I might buy again but I would not regularly buy it since it is a waste. Expensive for water, you are paying for the packaging.
Amanda K.
Delta
I love it. I think the packaging is very cute and you can reuse the carton. The carton is also environmentally friendly and you don’t have to worry about plastic seeping into your water. I would definitely buy it again
Ruth P.
I've been searching for these for forever. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these???
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
How does it taste ???
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
i've seen this in pictures & online but never in person. is it really any better than water from water bottles?
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
I have always wanted to try this. Is it worth the price? Does it taste any different that regular water?
Beth-Ann S.