BY BOXED WATER IS BETTER #80 in Bottled Water

Water is essential for good health. The process of bottling water isn’t. Packaging water in plastic bottles produces carbon emissions and greenhouse gasses, and clogs landfills. By using paper, a renewable resource, Boxed Water is more sustainable and better for the planet.

• I've been searching for these for forever. Does anyone know where...2 Answers
  • i've seen this in pictures & online but never in person. is i...1 Answers
  • How does it taste ???1 Answers
Jenie T.
Tehachapi, CA
Yes, I am super picky when it comes to my water. Most people think I'm nuts, but I can definitely taste the difference between different brands and filters. My favorite water so far has been boxed water. Not only does it look super cool drinking out of a box, but it's also very waste efficient the box can breakdown so that recycling is easy. And, it just taste super fresh and delicious!
Marlesia W.
i finally got a chance to see what the whoop lah was about this water & it really wasn't nothing besides the cool way that it presented and surprising i wasn't mad about paying $1.99 for it. i don't think it got cold enough because it was in a carton but overall it was aight!
Lia K.
You might think that has a different taste from the other kind of waters, but it doesn't! And I think this is what it makes it one of the best! It has the same taste with the other water companies AND it is friendly to our planet!
Brittney C.
I tried this from a trendy coffee shop. It really is just water in a carton. Nothing special except just drinking out of a carton! lol the boxed water is awesome for taking cute instagram pictures though. I thought the was product was all hype but it did cool me down on a hot day with a refreshing taste.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
I stumbled across these guys randomly and am now smitten! they taste great, are super reasonably-priced, and wonderful for the environment... what more could one ask for?! it's all I'll drink now!
Stephanie T.
S Pasadena, CA
I think the concept of it is super cute. Perfect water for your IG feed! I think that the bottle is adorable and I like the message behind the brand. Taste-wise, the water tastes clean and good! The only thing that I have to note is that the price is a bit high.
Lily G.
It tastes just like water. Not better. Not worse. So, I guess it's better because it's better for the environment. Which is a good thing. However they should try selling it in a 12-24 pack so we could use them every day.
Katie R.
i think this idea is amazing. it looks so cute and its recyclable. it taste very different then other water and its very affordable!! The great thing about this is that you can drink water without polluting the earth!
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked this up at a local coffee shop and I'm obsessed! I only drink water and have since I was a child, and this water taste more fresh than the commercial bottled water you find in the every day store.
Andrew L.
I love the cause behind this brand. The packaging is very modern and sleek and good for the environment. The water is average but I will most likely be purchasing this water again in the future. I think that this is a more aesthetically pleasing brand than it is good water.
Ruth P.
I've been searching for these for forever. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these???
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
i've seen this in pictures & online but never in person. is it really any better than water from water bottles?
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
I have always wanted to try this. Is it worth the price? Does it taste any different that regular water?
Marcella A.