BY BOXED WATER IS BETTER

Water is essential for good health. The process of bottling water isn’t. Packaging water in plastic bottles produces carbon emissions and greenhouse gasses, and clogs landfills. By using paper, a renewable resource, Boxed Water is more sustainable and better for the planet.

Brittney C.
Brittney C.
I tried this from a trendy coffee shop. It really is just water in a carton. Nothing special except just drinking out of a carton! lol the boxed water is awesome for taking cute instagram pictures though. I thought the was product was all hype but it did cool me down on a hot day with a refreshing taste.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
First of all, I love how this is environmental friendly! Second, I don't know how or why but this boxed water is better! I had gone to a silent disco with a couple of friends and these were given out to us. They were such a fun concept and it tastes great!
Lia K.
Lia K.
You might think that has a different taste from the other kind of waters, but it doesn't! And I think this is what it makes it one of the best! It has the same taste with the other water companies AND it is friendly to our planet!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV
So I am SUPER picky about my water. People say they can't taste a difference, that water doesn't have a taste, but I disagree. I'm OBSESSED with box water. It tastes good, it tastes clean and it's refreshing!
Lily G.
Lily G.
It tastes just like water. Not better. Not worse. So, I guess it's better because it's better for the environment. Which is a good thing. However they should try selling it in a 12-24 pack so we could use them every day.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked this up at a local coffee shop and I'm obsessed! I only drink water and have since I was a child, and this water taste more fresh than the commercial bottled water you find in the every day store.
Katie R.
Katie R.
i think this idea is amazing. it looks so cute and its recyclable. it taste very different then other water and its very affordable!! The great thing about this is that you can drink water without polluting the earth!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I took a trip to New Jersey and one of my friends found Water In A Box. First time I've ever seen it! The water was good. Never knew water was sold in boxes!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Shelbyville, IN
AMAZING !!!! Seriously who knew water could be fresh!!!! Crisp and amazing! I was skeptical of boxes water but if you don't try it you are missing out!!!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Love this. The water tastes more refreshing then in a bottle. I only wish it fit in the cup holder in my car better
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
I've been searching for these for forever. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these???
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
I have always wanted to try this. Is it worth the price? Does it taste any different that regular water?
Emily M.
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
i've seen this in pictures & online but never in person. is it really any better than water from water bottles?
Marcella A.