BY BOXED WATER IS BETTER #80 in Bottled Water

Water is essential for good health. The process of bottling water isn’t. Packaging water in plastic bottles produces carbon emissions and greenhouse gasses, and clogs landfills. By using paper, a renewable resource, Boxed Water is more sustainable and better for the planet.

• I've been searching for these for forever. Does anyone kn...2 Answers
  • i've seen this in pictures & online but never in pers...1 Answers
  • How does it taste ???1 Answers
Paige M.
I love this concept! I saw this in the store when I was doing my weekly shopping and new I had to try it! The water taste delicious, the packaging is very recyclable family, and overall I just think that this is a very responsible an awesome product. I do hope that down the line they make it as affordable as regular plastic water bottles so people would be more apt to get on board and use this instead!
Mathea H.
Onawa, IA
Absolutely obsessed with this water. Everyone says you cant tell a difference with water, but after trying the box water there is a big difference. It tastes fresh and has a crisper taste which makes me want to drink water i also like the environmental friendly packaging.
Jenie T.
Tehachapi, CA
Yes, I am super picky when it comes to my water. Most people think I'm nuts, but I can definitely taste the difference between different brands and filters. My favorite water so far has been boxed water. Not only does it look super cool drinking out of a box, but it's also very waste efficient the box can breakdown so that recycling is easy. And, it just taste super fresh and delicious!
Kaitlyn L.
I love boxed water! It's not only unique to carry it around instead of bottled water, but I love that it's so much better for the environment than plastic bottles. It would be great if we could fully convert to using boxed water-- it would reduce all of the plastic that is used. I only wish that I could find some that was made in a round container, so it could fit into the cupholder in my car.
Marlesia W.
i finally got a chance to see what the whoop lah was about this water & it really wasn't nothing besides the cool way that it presented and surprising i wasn't mad about paying $1.99 for it. i don't think it got cold enough because it was in a carton but overall it was aight!
Lia K.
You might think that has a different taste from the other kind of waters, but it doesn't! And I think this is what it makes it one of the best! It has the same taste with the other water companies AND it is friendly to our planet!
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
This water is there perfect example of “ALL WATER DOES NOT TASTE THE SAME.” The only reason I drank this water was because the packaging and because I heard great things about it. That’s it. I put this water in the same category as Dasani and Aquafina. Trash.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
I stumbled across these guys randomly and am now smitten! they taste great, are super reasonably-priced, and wonderful for the environment... what more could one ask for?! it's all I'll drink now!
Sarai D.
I was stoked to find this at our local World Market! The packaging is great. As for the flavor, it had somewhat of a cardboard taste! Not my favorite water! My kids loves this waters though so we will continue to purchase them!
Stephanie T.
S Pasadena, CA
I think the concept of it is super cute. Perfect water for your IG feed! I think that the bottle is adorable and I like the message behind the brand. Taste-wise, the water tastes clean and good! The only thing that I have to note is that the price is a bit high.
Ruth P.
I've been searching for these for forever. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these???
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
i've seen this in pictures & online but never in person. is it really any better than water from water bottles?
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
I have always wanted to try this. Is it worth the price? Does it taste any different that regular water?
Marcella A.