BY BOXED WATER IS BETTER

Water is essential for good health. The process of bottling water isn’t. Packaging water in plastic bottles produces carbon emissions and greenhouse gasses, and clogs landfills. By using paper, a renewable resource, Boxed Water is more sustainable and better for the planet.

Andrew L.
Andrew L.
I love the cause behind this brand. The packaging is very modern and sleek and good for the environment. The water is average but I will most likely be purchasing this water again in the future. I think that this is a more aesthetically pleasing brand than it is good water.
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Literally so cute! I've been drinking boxed water not because it's "cool" but because I love what the brand stands for. So green and environmentally friendly! #bemoregreen #loveyourearth #gogreen #boxedwaterisbetter
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
It's just water, the packaging is great but it's water so this is way overpriced. I might buy again but I would not regularly buy it since it is a waste. Expensive for water, you are paying for the packaging.
Danie S.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
I stumbled across these guys randomly and am now smitten! they taste great, are super reasonably-priced, and wonderful for the environment... what more could one ask for?! it's all I'll drink now!
Yuli R.
Yuli R.
S Barrington, IL
Innovator and suggestive! Very high quality. And helps with the environment. I really liked!
Mathea H.
Mathea H.
Onawa, IA
Absolutely obsessed with this water. Everyone says you cant tell a difference with water, but after trying the box water there is a big difference. It tastes fresh and has a crisper taste which makes me want to drink water i also like the environmental friendly packaging.
Paige M.
Paige M.
I love this concept! I saw this in the store when I was doing my weekly shopping and new I had to try it! The water taste delicious, the packaging is very recyclable family, and overall I just think that this is a very responsible an awesome product. I do hope that down the line they make it as affordable as regular plastic water bottles so people would be more apt to get on board and use this instead!
Marlesia W.
Marlesia W.
i finally got a chance to see what the whoop lah was about this water & it really wasn't nothing besides the cool way that it presented and surprising i wasn't mad about paying $1.99 for it. i don't think it got cold enough because it was in a carton but overall it was aight!
When I was younger I used to drink this water with my friends and we would compare it to other brands that were good. Boxed water is better and tastes so much better than the other brands. This brand of water is amazing and has a great cause. I love that it is extremely biodegradable and overall good for the environment.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Jacksonville , FL
I love the whole idea behind this water but that's not the only thing that is great about it. It's fancy decorative recyclable carton is very captivating to the eye. The water inside taste so much better than bottled water. They say their pH is as balanced as possible and I can taste it in the water. Lovely product.
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
I've been searching for these for forever. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these???
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
I have always wanted to try this. Is it worth the price? Does it taste any different that regular water?
Emily M.
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
i've seen this in pictures & online but never in person. is it really any better than water from water bottles?
Marcella A.