BY BOXED WATER IS BETTER

Water is essential for good health. The process of bottling water isn’t. Packaging water in plastic bottles produces carbon emissions and greenhouse gasses, and clogs landfills. By using paper, a renewable resource, Boxed Water is more sustainable and better for the planet.

• I've been searching for these for forever. Does anyone know where...2 Answers
  • i've seen this in pictures & online but never in person. is i...1 Answers
  • How does it taste ???1 Answers
Annie F.
This water tastes pure, and the packaging helps protect our environment. What's not to love? The mission behind this company and the concept that inspired it is so cool! I buy this whenever it's available because it's so much better for the world than traditional bottled water!
Liv S.
The water inside taste like regular water for the most part, but the after taste isn’t that pleasant it gives you a cardboard after taste. I would’ve rather payed 99 cents for bottled water then this water which I payed close to 2 dollars for. So I would not buy it again. Boxed Water is Better And box water is not better.
Alyssa B.
First of all, I love how this is environmental friendly! Second, I don't know how or why but this boxed water is better! I had gone to a silent disco with a couple of friends and these were given out to us. They were such a fun concept and it tastes great!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I tried this for the first time at a wine fest in Chicago. They were giving these away for free to cleanse pallets. It was good but not the tastiest water. I do love that they are trying to environmentally friendly. The packaging is aesthetically pleasing but the water tastes too much like carton for me. I more than likely will no purchase this.
Rachel P.
orange park
I love the whole idea behind this water but that's not the only thing that is great about it. It's fancy decorative recyclable carton is very captivating to the eye. The water inside taste so much better than bottled water. They say their pH is as balanced as possible and I can taste it in the water. Lovely product.
Paige M.
I love this concept! I saw this in the store when I was doing my weekly shopping and new I had to try it! The water taste delicious, the packaging is very recyclable family, and overall I just think that this is a very responsible an awesome product. I do hope that down the line they make it as affordable as regular plastic water bottles so people would be more apt to get on board and use this instead!
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I have been drinking Boxed Water for about 2 years now, since I first found it in Telluride, Colorado. Now I am able to find it at my local Whole Foods. I like that they purify their water with multiple levels of purification and quality assurance. Their boxes are made up of 74% paper and they actually plant a new tree to replace the ones used. There is no BPA in the box which gives a great, clean taste.
Mathea H.
Onawa, IA
Absolutely obsessed with this water. Everyone says you cant tell a difference with water, but after trying the box water there is a big difference. It tastes fresh and has a crisper taste which makes me want to drink water i also like the environmental friendly packaging.
Jenie T.
Tehachapi , CA
Yes, I am super picky when it comes to my water. Most people think I'm nuts, but I can definitely taste the difference between different brands and filters. My favorite water so far has been boxed water. Not only does it look super cool drinking out of a box, but it's also very waste efficient the box can breakdown so that recycling is easy. And, it just taste super fresh and delicious!
Marlesia W.
i finally got a chance to see what the whoop lah was about this water & it really wasn't nothing besides the cool way that it presented and surprising i wasn't mad about paying $1.99 for it. i don't think it got cold enough because it was in a carton but overall it was aight!
Ruth P.
I've been searching for these for forever. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these???
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
How does it taste ???
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
i've seen this in pictures & online but never in person. is it really any better than water from water bottles?
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
I have always wanted to try this. Is it worth the price? Does it taste any different that regular water?
Beth-Ann S.