Bownet Portable Soft-Toss Baseball/Softball Net

by Bownet

The portable soft toss baseball/softball net from Bownet(r) is stable, easy to set up, and suitable for tee ball to college players. It comes complete with a 7x 7 net, ground frame, 2 stakes, composite bow poles and a zippered carry bag.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bownet Portable Soft-Toss Baseball/Softball Net!
How would you rate this product?
Coshocton, OH
Bownet Portable Soft-Toss Baseball/Softball Net uploaded by Jamie C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Bownet Portable Soft-Toss Baseball/Softball Net Great for youth players who want to practice at home. Very affordable, easy set up, transport and tear down. Very compact. We have 8u and 12u players and it's perfect for them. The only thing I would change would be a tad more stability. Can can catch a pretty hard hit without tipping though. Great product!
Light
Shippensburg, PA
This net is amazing. My husband plays softball as well as our two children and we were coaching for a while and the kids love it. Sturdy, bounce back resilience, good quality. Definitely recommend!
Light
Best investment I ever made, even though the initial plan was for it to be given to my hubby! You know sharing is caring! It never leaves my trunk! It is lightweight, easy to assemble, and it never misses a practice! I can't tell you how many times my Bow has had to be a catcher for my daughter when she needed to pitch and no catcher was available! This is just awesome!
Heavy