BY BOWMORE

On the eye deep, rich mahogany. Breathe in intense sherry and stewed fruits, with a trace of Bowmore smokiness. Sip delicious toffee and hazelnut, woven together with just a hint of sweet peat smoke. Savour the mellow, gentle and incredibly complex finish. see more...

Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Aracely B.
Miami
Un licor delicioso, que las veces que invito personas Ami casa o salimos con nuestras amistades disfrutamos de un delicioso trago.
Clarissa L.
Laredo, TX
Really good, not too pricey, strong but subtle, great for mixed drinks, not too harsh, easy to drink and good for all occasions
Janeiry N.
Absolutely exceptional! This is so smooth and buttery. Extremely smooth and just awakens your taste buds. Highly recommend.
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
The price is crazy but This tastes so good! It got me feeling real good in my birthday! Unfortunately it did go by fast!
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Lindsey R.
Minneapolis
A bit strong with a kick but definitely worth it. Instantly warms you up and the after taste is on point
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
This product is absolutely delicious! So smooth and rich! Couldn't ask for anything more!
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
1,041 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.