BY BOWMORE

Bowmore¡¯s celebrated Single Malt has been distilled on this jewel of an island, the Queen of the Hebrides, ever since 1779. This makes it the first of Islay¡¯s eight distilleries chronologically speaking (and by taste too, many would say). Now, as then, Bowmore is widely acknowledged to be among the finest and most perfectly balanced single malts in the world. see more...

Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
1,038 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Maria V.
N Las Vegas, NV
OmG I really love it... One of the best whiskeys I've ever had. Since I tried it I can not buy another brand I'm very happy to have tasted Bowmore scotch single malt 23 year port and I like the price is very affordable
Lyndsie M.
This is already getting really hard, this is like the millionth review. Ok maybe only number 5 maybe 6th. Anyways good single malt, just try it. Come on now, just try it. Cute packaging for an old white man.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
'Matured liqour' is enough convincing by itself. Do you want your liqour immature?! We find babysitters for that problem. Don't allow it in your drink.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
If you like a smoked Peaty whisky this one is for you . I personally find it to be one of the best Peaty whiskys .
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Tennille B.
New Address, MB
I LOVE the spices, the taste of black truffles and walnut oil in this scotch from the Isle of Islay. If I could always have this on my liquor shelf, I would. I was last able to enjoy it in the Netherlands with my husband's family.
Nour-Nabiha S.
St-hubert, QC
Do not mix this single malt scotch it is 1.too expensive for it 2. It needs to be enjoyed by a knower of scotch .
Melissa M.
Calgary
Love, love, love this! So delicious and smooth. Expensive but worth it! Love it for a nice treat after work!!
Harry A.
The best drink in the world. The best Whiskey in the world. We love it.
Keep up this excellent. Good day.