BY BOWMORE

On the eye treacle dark amber. Breathe in delicious dark chocolate, sun-dried fruits and a tell-tale wisp of Islay smoke. Sip wonderful cedar wood and rich treacle toffee. Savour the robust and complex finish with a hint of sherry tannin. see more...

Andréa G.
My sons father drinks this brand. I've purchased it for him as a gift and I still remember the pungent smell. He claims it tastes divine (not his words) and loved to swirl it around in the accompanying glass.
Betsy W.
Rochester, PA
I have tried a few different varieties of bowmore. The 15 yr is my preferred. I have tried the 25 yr and the price isn't worth the difference in cost
Lakeitha J.
Dallas, TX
Not too much of a fan of scotch but I hear it's the best ! I tried didn't care much for it . To oaky for my taste ! Couldn't find a good mixer !
Crystal M.
Yelm, WA
Decent but not a favorite. I recieved it as a present and wouldn't purchase again. Misses a lot of flavor notes and just skates along blandly.
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
This scotch is ok. I’m not really a fan of Peter scotch on its own, although this particular one goes well with steak or something of the sort.
Ana L.
A good, single malt scotch that I would recommend to the scotch drinkers out there. I prefer it one the rocks but is also without.
Jade a.
Orange , CA
Tasty amd fun to drink. Sweet and kind of salty but also makes me feel light and happy. I recommend this one definitely!
Ani A.
Jacksonville, FL
The best drink I ever had! Very smooth and tastes good.... not pricey at all. Good for party
ESTELLE L.
tout simplement un de mes préféres mais il est un peu cher donc je le garde pour de vrais connaisseurs ! c'est une hérésie que de le mettre dans du cola
rafael A.
zulia, maracaibo
This whisky is so good, has a unique flavour and its soft so you can easily drink it in a shot dont mix it with another drink