BOWMAR NUTRITION Protein Hot Chocolate

Bowmar Nutrition Protein Hot Chocolate is made with 100% whey protein, providing a range of amino acids that stimulate muscle growth. The low-fat, low-carb formula delivers 22 grams of protein per serving to keep you full and satisfied for hours. Protein Hot Chocolate can be used as a delicious, healthy meal replacement to boost your metabolism and support muscle recovery.

Tastes amazing cold, hot, in coffee or baked
Low Fat, Low Carb Meal Replacement
Manufactured in an GMP and FDA Certified Facility
Certified Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Keto Friendly

ABOUT PHC

Find out what all the Protein Hot Chocolate buzz is about and why thousands are saying this is the only protein powder they’ll ever buy again! We invested years into perfecting PHC to bring you a product we’re truly proud of and know you’ll love - quick, easy, and delicious way to get the protein you need to reach your goals!

Created with 100% whey protein, Bowmar Nutrition Protein Hot Chocolate contains a range of both essential and non-essential amino acids to fuel muscle growth and repair.

Each serving of Protein Hot Chocolate provides 22 grams of protein while remaining low in fat and carbohydrates - making it ideal for building lean muscle and reducing body fat.

Used as a meal replacement or post-workout shake, it can help boost your metabolism and support healthy muscle recovery.

With an incredible chocolatey flavor and smooth texture, Protein Hot Chocolate can be enjoyed hot or cold and easily mixes into water, milk, or coffee.

OTHER INGREDIENTS

100% Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Whey Protein Isolate (milk), Maltodextrin, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Chocolate Flavoring, Lecitin, Sucralose.

Sirve para aumentar masa muscular?
Hood much does this typically cost? and is it worth that price? looking for a new lactose free protein supplement!!
What are the ingredients ?
Start your review of BOWMAR NUTRITION Protein Hot Chocolate!
Briana W.
Summerville, SC
The flavor is alright. Not thrilled about the company releasing cinnamon roll protein, a batch being sent out smelling like chemicals and the company not saying anything about it. All they did was push it under the rug. Ask about it on their Facebook and it’ll be deleted. They hide negative reviews. Not a good look for the brand and if I could give 0 stars I would. Switch to a more natural product and don’t support this family. The wife is an online bully as well. Very rude to people that ask questions she doesn’t like/this is silly. Very condescending.
Lyndsi B.
Pasadena, MD
It was good in the beginning. They reformulated their protein and literally if you try to cook with it it’s like eating a sponge or styrofoam. Horrid. The shakes are gritty. I have new and old to compare to with almost all the flavors and it’s not the same. Even the hot chocolate color is a lot lighter. They won’t even acknowledge this and delete all comments if you ask about it.
Carlee E.
Manilla, IA
This company makes the best protein. I have tried countless protein powders and haven’t liked any of them the way I like bowmar nutritions. I have tried almost all of there flavors and can say there are great. There supplements are great and the two standing behind the company are fantastic. I love that this protein you can do so much with other than just drink with. I highly recommend looking into this line!
member-63fd12
BOWMAR NUTRITION Protein Hot Chocolate uploaded by member-63fd12
BOWMAR NUTRITION Protein Hot Chocolate uploaded by member-63fd12
Terrible company! No moral ethics or customers service what so ever! The product is terrible quality. Don’t waste your money!  This picture is suppose to be Protein Hot Chocolate 😒
member-fd595
Despite all the positive reviews, I was not a fan of this product. I found that the protein didn't mix as well as other proteins, had a chalky taste to it, and the customer service for the company was terrible to deal with after they lost my first order. I can't say I would recommend this company or product.
Genesis N.
Glendale, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these protein because is sweet and delicious, I love its chocolate flavor is my favorite flavor, I recommended for everyone because it will make you stronger and develop your muscles I love it BOWMAR NUTRITION Protein Hot Chocolate 😍😍💯💯💯
Lizzie R.
Cleveland, TN
BOWMAR NUTRITION Protein Hot Chocolate uploaded by Lizzie R.
I LOVE THIS COMPANY! Sarah is very down to earth and honest. This is the first protein I have been able to finish a whole tub. I currently have the hot chocolate, frosted cookie and blueberry cheesecake in 5lb tubs! There isn’t a product of theirs that I have tried that I haven’t liked. Quality and taste is just amazing! They also have a ton of other protein packed snacks you should check out! You won’t be disappointed. I have been using these products as well!
Anna S.
This tastes really good, but isn't very easy to mix. I tried to prepare it as a hot chocolate, but every time I thought I had it smooth, I would take a sip and always have clumps in my mouth which were not very appetizing. I recommend mixing this with a blender or something similar.
Tera R.
Shreveport, LA
I love so many of bowmar products but hot chocolate is my lease favorite of the protein powders. This is my second tub and I swear, the formula has been changed. There’s an off putting artificial taste that I just get past.
Katie C.
Lansing, MI
By far the best protein on the market! Great flavor, texture and solubility. Truly easy to mix into warm water, milk or coffee to achieve the most nutritious hot chocolate you’ll ever have!