BOWMAR NUTRITION Protein Hot Chocolate

Bowmar Nutrition Protein Hot Chocolate is made with 100% whey protein, providing a range of amino acids that stimulate muscle growth. The low-fat, low-carb formula delivers 22 grams of protein per serving to keep you full and satisfied for hours. Protein Hot Chocolate can be used as a delicious, healthy meal replacement to boost your metabolism and support muscle recovery.

Tastes amazing cold, hot, in coffee or baked
Low Fat, Low Carb Meal Replacement
Manufactured in an GMP and FDA Certified Facility
Certified Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Keto Friendly

ABOUT PHC

Find out what all the Protein Hot Chocolate buzz is about and why thousands are saying this is the only protein powder they’ll ever buy again! We invested years into perfecting PHC to bring you a product we’re truly proud of and know you’ll love - quick, easy, and delicious way to get the protein you need to reach your goals!

Created with 100% whey protein, Bowmar Nutrition Protein Hot Chocolate contains a range of both essential and non-essential amino acids to fuel muscle growth and repair.

Each serving of Protein Hot Chocolate provides 22 grams of protein while remaining low in fat and carbohydrates - making it ideal for building lean muscle and reducing body fat.

Used as a meal replacement or post-workout shake, it can help boost your metabolism and support healthy muscle recovery.

With an incredible chocolatey flavor and smooth texture, Protein Hot Chocolate can be enjoyed hot or cold and easily mixes into water, milk, or coffee.

OTHER INGREDIENTS

100% Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Whey Protein Isolate (milk), Maltodextrin, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural and Artificial Chocolate Flavoring, Lecitin, Sucralose.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BOWMAR NUTRITION Protein Hot Chocolate!
a month agoJohns Island, SC
The flavor is alright. Not thrilled about the company releasing cinnamon roll protein, a batch being sent out smelling like chemicals and the company not saying anything about it. All they did was push it under the rug. Ask about it on their Facebook and it’ll be deleted. They hide negative reviews. Not a good look for the brand and if I could give 0 stars I would. Switch to a more natural product and don’t support this family. The wife is an online bully as well. Very rude to people that ask questions she doesn’t like/this is silly. Very condescending.
3 months agoPasadena, MD
It was good in the beginning. They reformulated their protein and literally if you try to cook with it it’s like eating a sponge or styrofoam. Horrid. The shakes are gritty. I have new and old to compare to with almost all the flavors and it’s not the same. Even the hot chocolate color is a lot lighter. They won’t even acknowledge this and delete all comments if you ask about it.
7 months ago
This company makes the best protein. I have tried countless protein powders and haven’t liked any of them the way I like bowmar nutritions. I have tried almost all of there flavors and can say there are great. There supplements are great and the two standing behind the company are fantastic. I love that this protein you can do so much with other than just drink with. I highly recommend looking into this line!
6 months agoCharleston, SC
This protein literally answered all of my prayers. I was forever looking for something that I could substitute in my coffee for all of those nasty syrups and sugary creams, and then a friend of mine introduced me to this. Regular protein clumps up in hot/warm liquid, and this doesn't. It's not gritty whatsoever, and tastes AMAZING. Even with just water. Definitely recommend.
6 months agoGarden city , MN
This is the BEST protein powder I've ever tasted. Heat it up and it tastes just like hot chocolate. I love adding half a scoop into my coffee. With only 2 carbs it can't be beat. The texture isn't weird or gritty and it mixes fairly easily. It packs a punch with 22g of protein per serving. Highly recommended!
6 months ago
Despite all the positive reviews, I was not a fan of this product. I found that the protein didn't mix as well as other proteins, had a chalky taste to it, and the customer service for the company was terrible to deal with after they lost my first order. I can't say I would recommend this company or product.
6 months agoSalem, OR
I have issues with most protein powders. I bloat up and have discomfort, but not with Bowmar Nutrition. All of their flavors are gentle on the stomach. Protein Hotchocolate was a great maiden product for them. It tastes great and is gentle on the stomach. You do have to shake it a little longer than some others to get it truly mixed, but with their rapid mixer you can also buy, it mixes like magic! I have been recommending their products to friends and family since they began. I stand behind them.
4 months ago
BOWMAR NUTRITION Protein Hot Chocolate uploaded by member-63fd12
BOWMAR NUTRITION Protein Hot Chocolate uploaded by member-63fd12
Terrible company! No moral ethics or customers service what so ever! The product is terrible quality. Don’t waste your money!  This picture is suppose to be Protein Hot Chocolate 😒
3 months agoSeaside , OR
Great flavor and quality meal replacement. Can be made in shakes, mixed in yogurts and can even be used to bake with. One of the best if now the bests protein powders out there in my opinion. Would recommend trying. They have other great flavor as well.
5 months agoCentral, SC
This stuff tastes like hot chocolate. You can mix in hot or cold liquids and it completely dissolves. I’ve put it in coffee, shakes, pancakes, brownies, you name it. I love all of the bowmar nutrition protein powders.