Bowl Fresh Automatic - 2 CT uploaded by Jill R.Bowl Fresh Automatic - 2 CT uploaded by keren a.

BY BOWL FRESH

Bowl Fresh® Automatic.

Cleans with borax.

Continuous blue water.

Helps keep your toilet bowl stain-free. see more...

Zandra C.
Jonesboro, GA
Bowl fresh automatic is what I use to keep my toilet bowl clean and fresh. Just dropped one of the blue tablets in your water tank of your toilet, and you will have blue water in your bowl , that cleans with every flush. It is reasonably priced for about a 1.99 at my local Walmart. I would recommend this product.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Bowel fresh is a product I really like. It helps to keep your toilet bowl cleaner and odor free between cleanings. Pro this product only cost 97cents for two tablets lasting around a month each. Fresh scent but I prefer the bowl fresh with bleach. Would recommend.
keren a.
crowley la
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
This toilet cleaner is the best. I cleans and keep your toilet bowl fresh making it have pretty blue water. I enjoy it because it is very affordable and it works great.
Jori D.
Plano, TX
These are extremely cheap, work well, and last about a month. I would definitely recommend these for a cleaner toilet.

back