Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)

The Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells allow you to adjust the weight you wish to lift without taking up a bunch of space. These time- and space-efficient dumbbells are contructed from steel and come with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty. Additional Specifications: Adjusts in 2.5-pound increments up to 25 pounds; 5-pound increments from 25 - 52.5 pounds Maximizes efficiency and variability in workout - in a compact space Manufacturer's warranty included: see complete details in the Guarantee & Returns area About the Bowflex® SelectTech® Trainer App Achieve the most out of your workouts and track your progress as you go with the Bowflex® SelectTech® Trainer App. This app allows you to tailor your workouts to get the results you've always wanted and improve you overall strength and flexibility. The Bowflex® SelectTech® Trainer App features several free custom-designed workouts, tracking and accountability of your progress, and trainer tips to help you perfect your technique. About Bowflex For more than 20 years, Bowflex has helped people achieve amazing results. The Bowflex home gym is a space-saving machine designed to combine all the strength-building equipment found at your local gym. Patented technology provides smooth, consistent resistance through the entire range of motion, a principal ingredient in developing lean, strong muscle. Bowflex's SpiraFlex resistance technology is so good, it's even used by Astronauts at the International Space Station. With a wide range of fitness equipment and fitness accessories, Bowflex is a company on the cutting edge of strength and cardio training.

What is the weight adjustments/range?
Are they ergonomic?
How’s the grip on this product?
Start your review of Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)!
How would you rate this product?
Caroline K.
Arlington, TX
Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair) uploaded by Caroline K.
Absolutely love mine. They save you from taking up a ton of space with a bunch of pairs. They are super versatile and quick switching of weight if you are following along to a program like Chalean extreme.
Kara D.
Springfield, MO
Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair) uploaded by Kara D.
These weights are top-of-the-line! So easy to adjust and use. They come with locking straps and cradles for storing. Love them!
Sheila J.
Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair) uploaded by Sheila J.
I have been looking for dumbbells ever since the gyms were closed at the beginning of the pandemic. I finally found these and immediately bought it! I am very happy with it as I am able to adjust it as needed and it is compact enough to keep in my small apartment. I got mine with the stand. Very good quality and highly recommend this.
Gisela P.
copperas cove
Best pair of dumbells we have owned . Easy to use and interchange the sets . Very versatile for different exsersice . Set up was simple just very heavy upon delivery . Bought from dicks sporting goods where we priced matched it and got the best deal for it ! Now we are looking to get the bigger set .
Kennetha H.
Norcross, GA
I love the fact that you can adjust the weights on these dumbbells. They are super convenient and they work very well if you have minimal space to work out in because you don’t have to have so many different dumbbells. It’s a little pricey but Definitely worth the price
Shavonne Z.
Buda, TX
The hubby used these adjustable dumbbells at the hotel gym the last time we visited our favorite vacay spot and he said that they were easy to use, convenient (as far as space saving goes) and seemingly true to weight stated. One of my favorite spots on his body for sure are his arms(shoulders 🤤!) so I’m down for anything that helps keep him in good health and with that sexy physique!!! Not sure on pricing, but the Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair) is a Great product!
Sarah M.
St Martinvlle, LA
For the overall review it’s a good product! It takes up a lot less room thank having a bunch of dumbbells around, and it’s really easy to change the weight on them! However, I personally find them bulky for my liking. I find I have to find a position for certain moves so it doesn’t rot my legs or rub against me. They are perfect for my husband though!
Alicia B.
Warwick, RI
Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair) uploaded by Alicia B.
Purchased at: Amazon
These weights are so versatile. They are compact and don't take up space. My husband and 3 boys workout 5 days a week and this is a must have in our home.
Tina G.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I had these for a month before I ended up reselling them to someone. The idea is great, but the design is poorly executed. When I am doing a circuit strength training workout, I need to be able to move quickly between a light set and heavy set of dumbbells. These dumbbells you have to turn/adjust on both sides, and it makes it really time consuming to when following a workout on your phone. I also think for women, it’s too long. When I would do dumbbell squats with them, it was just so awkward in the way to hold them. I ended up researching for a better alternative adjustable dumbbell set, and was able to find them! (Message me on IG if you want the info!)
Gabriella F.
Van Buren Twp, MI
We’ve used these weights for nearly 10 years without any major issues. they are a bit large which makes some moves a little more difficult, but as long as you can watch what you’re doing you should be fine. Having such a range of available weights without investing in a large number of dumbbells has been worth it for us!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary G.