Bowflex PR3000

by Bowflex

Find home gyms at Target.com! Develop bigger arms, shredded shoulders, rock hard abs and a chiseled chest with the bowflex uppercut. harness the power of over 30 exercises with unlimited variations presses, pikes, flys and dives. activate up to 30 percent more muscles. enable up to 4 times as many reps. deliver incredible control and stability.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bowflex PR3000!
Libra M.
I was very excited to get a Bowflex! I was somewhat new resistance training and couldn't wait to try the Bowflex. In the beginning it was very effective and I noticed improvement in my muscles. However, in my opinion, this piece of equipment is for beginners. If you get a membership at a gym, you will soon realize that the resistance is not comprable to the machines at the gym.
Sarah A.
Delmar, MD
This is an excellent piece of equipment to have as part of a home gym! So many options to engage a full body workout. You can select your preferred weight for each exercise, and change it with ease between sets or workouts. Important to release all the weight at the end of your workout or your weights will develop a permanent bowed deformity! Doesn’t affect performance but it doesn’t sit up as nicely!

Looking for your answer?