Bowflex PR1000 uploaded by Nikki R.

BY BOWFLEX

Find Home Gyms at Target.com! The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym with Power Rod Technology is a serious piece of fitness equipment. If you're searching for a way to look and feel better, the Blaze will give you fast results, with just 20 minutes a day, three times a week. The Blaze offers over 60 gym-quality exercises that work all your muscle groups, and with 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance (upgradable to 310 or 410 pounds) this device offers plenty of room for strength-training growth. see more...

Nikki R.
We have actually owned this thing for years but recently we were able to set it up and I'm so glad we did. I have been using the bowflex for about 3 weeks and I already feel better. It has helped my back pain by doing strength training exercises. I'm excited to see how I will feel/look with continued use. Bowflex PR1000 Home Fitness Gym
Brittany S.
Brookville, PA
My husband and I purchased this last year when we decided we were going to get in shape. We both love this machine. Very affordable, easy to use, easy to switch between weights and different exercises, and the booklet that came with it showed several exercises to get us started. We used the machine 3-4x per week, and both saw results. Overall, we are very satisfied with this product.