Bowflex Blaze

by Bowflex

Find home gyms at Target.com! The bowflex pr3000 home gym is a great way to strengthen your muscles with over 50 strength exercises. With up to 210 pounds of power rod resistance (can be upgraded to 310 pounds), this versatile machine helps work the abs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, and lower body. It includes a no-change cable pulley system, vertical bench press, triple-function hand grips for lat pull-down, and four-inch upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl exercises.

Who has bought this?
Bowflex Blaze Anyone else has one of these? How do you like the product? I have an older one, I find it very versatile!
I have been thinking about getting a home gym unit for a few years now. My main concern is the size of the unit and the quality of the unit. Are the pulleys and weights of good quality? Is the machine really noisy? Are the movements smooth? Any advise appreciated
Start your review of Bowflex Blaze!
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
Swear by my bowflex. My mom purchased this and gave it to me. I loveee it. You can workout every part of your body!
Camilo M.
This is a great piece of equipment because you have a great variety of exercises at home. The only down side is that having it at home sometimes can make you lazy. If you know that being at home doesn't motivate you to work out, then just head out to a gym. Other than that, you can get ripped with this machine!
Ann C.
Clayton, NJ
It's big and bulky. Once we got it we only used it a few times we gave it to a family member and hopefully they are using it more
Sarah L.
Largo, FL
A great way to get an all around workout. can workout pretty much any part of the body. incorporating weight lifting and yoga is my daily routine.
mindy S.
Ankeny, IA
I love this piece of equipment! It gives you a total body workout and is very easy to use. There are so many different workouts you can use to mix it up a little. I found this made working out not so dreadful.
Julieth B.
Scottsdale, AZ
No la he usado usualmente asisto al gym 💪 para hacer algo de ejercicio 🏋️‍♀️ no tengo máquinas en casa
Nadia H.
Longview, WA
I absolutely love this!! I got it in February and I can tell you with dedication and repetition you'll see results! I used this for two weeks and saw resting I lost 5 pounds and 2 inches off of my waist! Worth the money and investment
Apryl C.
Vancouver, WA
This is one of the lower end models. Bowflex makes great machines but the warranty length on this one is not as great as some others.
Charissa L.
I love my bowflex blaze! It is so versatile! You can get add ons to use with the machine its amazing! I really need to get the other rods to increase the weights on mine! If looking for a machine that you can do a bit of everything on, this is wonderful! 💖
Maureen N.
Hamilton, Ontario
It works if you use it daily. Unfortunately it's just too big an bully and just nowhere to put it in the house or store it. Used it once or twice and lost motivation, spent more time trying to get it out of storage then I did on the machine, wasted my energy trying to get it out.