Bower Xit Photo Pro Series 50 Tripod uploaded by you_ssef_88 S.

BY BOWER #4 in Tripods

Xit XT50TRS Pro Series 50 Inches silver tripod. It features non slip feet and a bubble level indicator. It has an adjustable center pole and comes with a water resistant carrying case. It has 3 section aluminum alloy legs with a 3-way pan head. It extends to 50 Inches and collapses to 15.5 Inches Silver color with black plastic fittings Aluminum frame Quick-release platform 3-way, 360° swivel pan head Adjustable tilt controls Adjustable pan controls 90-degree vertical platform Adjustable center column 3-section aluminum legs with brace Quick-release leg locks Non-slip feet Bubble level indicator 3mm standard tripod mount 50-inch maximum height 16.5-inches when folded down Comes with 50" Aluminum Camera Tripod and Nylon Carrying Case. see more...

• Hi, I am a youtuber looking to make better content, in re...1 Answers
Melissa B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Super easy to use.  I have taken this tripod with me everywhere.  Vacations (I throw it into this bag and carry it on my shoulder), fireworks on the 4th of July.  It is very sturdy and easy to pack up and go.
Kayla M.
I got the Pro series 60" tripod for Christmas when my husband got me a new Canon EOS Rebel. It works really well for video and selfies. Comes with a carrying bag as well.
Tayteohna W.
Got this for my birthday about a year ago I’d recommend this to anyone especially beginners, you get to adjust the legs to any height that you want, I wouldn’t recommend putting a super heavy camera on this tripod it might tip over but it’s pretty easy to use and is very portable
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This is a decent tripod. Definitely not something you'd want to put a huge camera with extra grip/battery on but your starter DSLR should be safe, weight wise. Pretty sturdy.
Bryan R.
Stockton CA,
Very cool i recomend thi product i use it for my phone and it works great i totally recomend this it is easy to use and very portable
clementine a.
bowling green ky
I love to Stand my phone up because it’s helps me idk I just want to have this and get it and ft my friends
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
Enough good can’t be said about this product! It’s sturdy, durable, and completely worth the price!
Kiondra B.
Arkadelphia , AR
Very easy and convenient to use for putting your camera on and getting certain angles with
Djaber L.
Hello dear :I am A Algerian professional blog I have a channel on Youtube where the average number of subscribers and a large number of views in the video, i have 22k sucsribers in my channel by displaying videos on the products reviewed by electronic products and videos on electrons and technology and I ask you to do I support you by placing your trust in the company and you send me products and I am reviewing them where I promise to bring a large number of views and buyers to your site and I want to put your confidence in giving me low-priced products and I review them and then if you liked my videos we will human You are among us.In the latter, I hope you support me because you are the best site to buy from the internet
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
Absolutely love this. Perfect for youtubers this was my first tripod and it has lasted me quite some time. Extends to be full size and is compact and handheld about the length of your for arm when collapsed. Stirdy and comfortable to hold because of the grips. Would recommend to anyone looking for a tripod.
Braiden M.
grande prairie
Hi, I am a youtuber looking to make better content, in return I will do a very in-depth review on your product!