Bow Wow Bistro Dog Treat Maker uploaded by Carissa C.

BY BOW WOW BISTRO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Pet Treats. Make healthy treats for your dog at home with this easy to use Bow Bow Bistro dog treat maker. 10 treat cooking reservoirs Nonstick coated cooking plates Safe locking latch Bone-shaped power light Cool touch handle Nonskid rubber feet Bone shaped cord wrap Includes bone shaped dough cutter Use with Bow Wow Bistro dog treat mixes (sold separately) or with your homemade recipes Imported see more...

Review (1)
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
I found this at a thrift store for $4.99 (normally about $13 at Walmart). so it was a good price incase this didn't work out for me. it was amazing though, the treats are the perfect size for any dog; & if your dog needs to take any meds it had a little indent in the center so you can put the pill there and cover it with peanut butter! that's a win win for us paw parents.
I found some great recipes on Pinterest that are healthy for dogs & my dog loved them along with other dogs in my neighborhood.. I found my new hobby!!!!!!