BOUTIQUE SALON CONTROL 235 STRAIGHTENER

by BaByliss

BOUTIQUE SALON CONTROL 235 STRAIGHTENER

I'm in the market for a new straightener, I have used CHI product for years and I'm wondering if this product is a better quality?
Start your review of BOUTIQUE SALON CONTROL 235 STRAIGHTENER!
Alyssa O.
I've had this straightener for about 5 years & i love it every single day! It works so fast on my hair & I will NEVER use another brand! I have a thin 1 inch straightener and it is my BESTFRIEND! I have wavy-curly hair, about breast length, and it takes me about 10-12 minutes to get it super straight! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Sarah W.
Laurel, MS
I loved this straightener I had it for years before it finally pooped out on me. It worked like a charm and I had people tell me the used them in beauty school so you know it's good.
Jessica A.
Owasso, OK
Love love love this straightener!!! It keeps my hair feeling so soft!! It's so good and great price
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
This is what I use in my salon! I got it at a beauty store for cosmetologists. I love it for all of my clients! I use it to straighten and curl!
Samantha G.
Boca Raton, FL
This hair straightener is amazing!! I use it almost everyday! I have very long hair so i can get it all done in leas then 45 min using this hair straightener! It getts very hot fast and leaves ur hair feeling soft not damaged at all! I definitely recommend buying this hair straightener.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
BaByliss it's the best hair tools brand. I love my babyliss hair straightener with my whole heart. The results are amazing and your hair won't suffer that much. I purchased this hair straightener years ago and it's still working like new.
Gabi L.
Crown Point, IN
This is my favorite straightener ever! Gets super hot, doesn't leave creases in the hair, & you can even curl your hair with it!
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Obsessed with my straighter! It heats up fast and makes my hair look healthier as it straightens
Kitty K.
I love this hair straightener. I have been using mine for almost 10 years. I have had to buy replacements though. Mine tend to break because I drop them accidentally over the years. But they are a really good iron, they get hot and really make my hair straight.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
This is a good straightener! It straightens my hair a lot quicker than my last straightener. I bought mine from Kohl's on sale. My hair is thick and wavy and it does a pretty good job. I would buy it again if it was on sale.