Boursin Gournay Cheese Shallot & Chive

by Boursin

Boursin® Gournay Cheese Shallott & Chive.
Gournay cheese.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boursin Gournay Cheese Shallot & Chive!
Delicious on cracks or even straight from the package, honestly. I get these in a pack from Costco - there's a reason they only put one purple one and two green ones! This is absolutely DELICOUS, and they want you to keep buying it 😅
Sugar Free, Kosher
Austin, TX
This is my favorite Boursin cheese. I could literally sit and eat the whole block with a glass of Pinot Grigio and a good book. I like this flavor a lot better than the garlic & herb flavor. It's also very affordable and always a big party pleaser.
Napa, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I don’t typically buy this flavor as often, as it’s not always available. I love that it’s a bit more complex in flavor, quite inexpensive, and goes with any cracker you can throw at it. Great appetizer for hosting, especially during the holidays, or to use on sandwiches for an extra pop of flavor.
Thornhill
One of my favourite cheese brands! Tastes fresh and delicious every time. I love pairing these with pretzels or pretzel chips - it has the right amount of savoury and saltiness. Bring this for my morning snacks to work (1 quarter of the wheel) and it fills me up until lunch time. The packaging could be improved as it gets a little hard to wrap up once its opened.
Toronto, ON
DELICIOUS! I love this stuff! If you are looking for something different try putting it in pasta and using it as a creamy cheese sauce! Through it in with some shredded Chicken and spinach and you have a delicious healthy meal for the whole family.
Kelowna, BC
My second favorite Boursin! I like the original flavor better but this stuff is super tasty! It's so creamy and spreadable and worth every dollar. It's really good on buttery crackers or toast or even as a dip for veggies!
So delicious on crackers this cheese is creamy and smooth with bold flavour. Add this cheese with confidence to any charcuterie board.
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb
These are great serving size soft cheeses. They are wonderful when mixed with light crackers and are a great party snack food