BY BOURJOIS

Reveal your lash potential with Bourjois' Volume Reveal mascara. The built in mirror with x3 zoom reveals every lash whilst the lash catcher brush with gripping bristles ensures all lashes are volumised without exception.

Mersades J.
Fowler, IN
Loved this! I have allergic reaction to some make up so it's hard to find a good mascara to use without my eyes itching. This made my lashes full and dark. Never once did it make my eyes itch or water. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone who also has issues with allergies.
Sarah R.
This is the most amazing drugstore mascara I have ever used. There is no clumping, the brush is full and applies a good amount of product in one swipe, and it has a handy 3x mirror on the side!
Makayla P.
Virgie, KY
This is the best mascara I have found to use when wanting something that's waterproof! Whether is going for a swim, being in rain, or just simply having a little cry! This mascara will stick with you unlike anything else!!
Marie Jasmine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara! I bought it overseas but cant find it in the states so Im struggling to let it go. It doesnt clump or chunk up my lashes. Love it so much!
Andrea G.
Anchorage, AK
I love it!!đź’ś it's the best mascara in this world, I'm completely happy with this product and I will recommend to my friends
rosabel p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love waterproof mascara stays on a long time & it doesn't come off went i cry lol makes them look awesome
This is amazing, it's an excellent waterproof mascara and it is easy to remove with makeup wipes
Bethan C.
Barnard Crescent, Aylesbury
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the Bourjois Volume Reveal Adjustable mascara in the free gift that I received when I purchased by Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation last month. I was pretty impressed with the full size products that I received in the gift but this is 100% the best free product I've ever received.
This mascara does wonders for my eyelashes! With just one layer, this mascara gives immense length without leaving me eyelashes look at all clumpy. The mascara is jet black providing a dramatic look but leaving due to the thin layer of product left on your lashes, it looks natural!
This product is easily buildable so that it can go from day to night without any need to remove and start again. The mascara features a magnifying mirror on the tube, however, I find it easier to apply this just using my regular mirror.
This is now my go to mascara and I'll definitely be repurchasing! I'd 100% recommend this!
leyla t.
Cardiff
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a mixed opinion on this mascara . It doesn’t do too much for me and I found it dried up really quickly . It’s good value for money and it’s good for a natural makeup look . Also, when you are wearing a super clumpy mascara , you can use this to help break up the clumps
ines m.
Gijon
Es resistente al agua, pero no aporta mucho más aparte de eso. No alarga las pestañas ni les aporta excesivo volumen. Resiste al agua pero no es de larga duración, se va quitando. No la recomendaria del todo.
Bella J.
Does this mascara clump up on your lashes? I've been wanting to try it, but don't want to spend the money if it clumps! Also, is it SO waterproof that it's difficult to take off with makeup remover? Thanks!
Celina J.
Skjervøy
Does this mascara clump up your eyelashes?
Lucia H.
Does this mascara give length and volume at the same time?
Trine S.
Esbjerg
How many coats does this mascara need ??? I normally use 3-4 coats of mascara 🤷🏽‍♀️
Keenia S.
Is this mascara allergen free? Is the applicator made out of thick or thin material? Does it provide even coverage, without the clumping, in 1-2 coats?