BY BOURJOIS

Reveal your lash potential with Bourjois' Volume Reveal mascara. The built in mirror with x3 zoom reveals every lash whilst the lash catcher brush with gripping bristles ensures all lashes are volumised without exception.

Mersades J.
Fowler, IN
Loved this! I have allergic reaction to some make up so it's hard to find a good mascara to use without my eyes itching. This made my lashes full and dark. Never once did it make my eyes itch or water. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone who also has issues with allergies.
Makayla P.
Virgie, KY
This is the best mascara I have found to use when wanting something that's waterproof! Whether is going for a swim, being in rain, or just simply having a little cry! This mascara will stick with you unlike anything else!!
Sarah R.
This is the most amazing drugstore mascara I have ever used. There is no clumping, the brush is full and applies a good amount of product in one swipe, and it has a handy 3x mirror on the side!
Marie Jasmine S.
My favorite mascara! I bought it overseas but cant find it in the states so Im struggling to let it go. It doesnt clump or chunk up my lashes. Love it so much!
Andrea G.
Anchorage, AK
I love it!!đź’ś it's the best mascara in this world, I'm completely happy with this product and I will recommend to my friends
rosabel p.
Love waterproof mascara stays on a long time & it doesn't come off went i cry lol makes them look awesome
This is amazing, it's an excellent waterproof mascara and it is easy to remove with makeup wipes
Valentina C.
It is a great drugstore mascara that gives you high-end. It has a 3x magnifying mirror which is really helpful while applying or while traveling. It gives you great length and volume ,and it's formula is just perfect ,not wet and not dry ,so it makes it really easy to apply. It wears nicely through the day ,although it flakes a little bit ,but this doesn't concern me that much. It makes my lashes look and feel great ,so it is one of my favorite mascaras .
Bethan C.
Barnard Crescent, Aylesbury
I received the Bourjois Volume Reveal Adjustable mascara in the free gift that I received when I purchased by Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation last month. I was pretty impressed with the full size products that I received in the gift but this is 100% the best free product I've ever received.
This mascara does wonders for my eyelashes! With just one layer, this mascara gives immense length without leaving me eyelashes look at all clumpy. The mascara is jet black providing a dramatic look but leaving due to the thin layer of product left on your lashes, it looks natural!
This product is easily buildable so that it can go from day to night without any need to remove and start again. The mascara features a magnifying mirror on the tube, however, I find it easier to apply this just using my regular mirror.
This is now my go to mascara and I'll definitely be repurchasing! I'd 100% recommend this!
Lorna S.
Sault ste marie
This is my favorite mascara so far. It has amazing jet black color. The mirror is a great addition especially on the go. I love the brush applicator it helps pick up any fine lashes and doesn't clump. I find this mascara makes my eyelashes pop because it's so dark. It definitely gives you length but not fullness. I would definitely buy it again but it's a little pricey.
Lucia H.
Does this mascara give length and volume at the same time?
Esta mascara Ă© de qualidade?
Trine S.
Esbjerg
How many coats does this mascara need ??? I normally use 3-4 coats of mascara 🤷🏽‍♀️
Charlotte W.