BY BOURJOIS

Bourjois creates Volume Reveal, the new volume gesture.

The unique combination of a magnifying mirror and a brush to the eyelash sensor pins to volumize all eyelashes without exception.
- The magnifying mirror x3 reveals all lashes even the smallest
- The eyelash brush can catch even the finest eyelashes

A new duo accompanied by a long-lasting volumizing formula to make up to 100% of eyelashes and without package all day long.

Product profit
Volume all lashes without exception

INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFIN, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), STYRENE / ACRYLATES / AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ACID STEARIC, PALMITIC ACID, JOJOBA ESTERS, POLYBUTENE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, butylene glycol, POLYETHYLENE, Sodium laureth-12 Sulfate, METHYLPARABEN, PVP, pANTHENOL, CELLULOSE, TOCOPHERYL aCETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, Potassium sorbate, SODIUM aCETATE, simethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 65, pantolactone, METHYLCELLULOSE, SORBIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, BHT, SULFURIC ACID.

Buy on Amazon
  • "My new favourite mascara! I love it!It gives great definition.Easy to applyGives lots of volume and great separation, it looks great too.I highly recommend " in 10 reviews
  • "This is the best mascara I have found to use when wanting something that's waterproof! Whether is going for a swim, being in rain, or just simply having a little cry! This mascara will stick with you unlike anything else!! " in 7 reviews
Mersades J.
Fowler, IN
Loved this! I have allergic reaction to some make up so it's hard to find a good mascara to use without my eyes itching. This made my lashes full and dark. Never once did it make my eyes itch or water. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone who also has issues with allergies.
Makayla P.
Virgie, KY
Sarah R.
This is the most amazing drugstore mascara I have ever used. There is no clumping, the brush is full and applies a good amount of product in one swipe, and it has a handy 3x mirror on the side!
Marie Jasmine S.
My favorite mascara! I bought it overseas but cant find it in the states so Im struggling to let it go. It doesnt clump or chunk up my lashes. Love it so much!
Andrea G.
Anchorage, AK
I love it!!💜 it's the best mascara in this world, I'm completely happy with this product and I will recommend to my friends
rosabel p.
Love waterproof mascara stays on a long time & it doesn't come off went i cry lol makes them look awesome
This is amazing, it's an excellent waterproof mascara and it is easy to remove with makeup wipes
Irina M.
East Hanover
Hi beauties!

This is one of my favorites mascaras. It curves my lashes very well, make the longer and gives a little more volume.

The color is coal-black and the resistance is perfect, I can wear it all day long and it does not peel off.

Also, the mirror is the great addition.

I highly recommend it.
Lola L.
BEST MASCARA ON THE MARKET IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF LASHES YOURSELF!!!! (I mean eye lash hairs of course) STAYS ON FOR EVER EN IS JUST PERFECT! GOSH I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! I'D RATHER NEVER WEAR ANYTHING ELSE BUT THIS MASCARA THAN DO A FULL FACE WITHOUT THIS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Jazz w.
I can’t even describe how in love with this mascara I am! I got it as a free gift at Christmas when I spent a certain amount on other items and I’ve used it everyday since! I get so many compliments on my eyelashes people are always asking if I’m wearing false eyelashes and are always shocked when I say no.
It doesn’t clump up my lashes like a lot of mascaras it makes them look lovely and long and fanned out.
The packaging is amazing it has a magnifying mirror on the side which makes the application 100% easier!
I would recommend everyone to try this it’s so worth the money!
Charl L.
Is this actually waterproof?
Bella J.
Does this mascara clump up on your lashes? I've been wanting to try it, but don't want to spend the money if it clumps! Also, is it SO waterproof that it's difficult to take off with makeup remover? Thanks!
Celina J.
Skjervøy
Does this mascara clump up your eyelashes?
Keenia S.
Is this mascara allergen free? Is the applicator made out of thick or thin material? Does it provide even coverage, without the clumping, in 1-2 coats?
Minerva Aurora Q.
Apodaca ,
Logrará este rimel un buen efecto duradero en mis pestañas