Bourjois Volume Reveal Mascara

Bourjois creates Volume Reveal, the new volume gesture.

The unique combination of a magnifying mirror and a brush to the eyelash sensor pins to volumize all eyelashes without exception.
- The magnifying mirror x3 reveals all lashes even the smallest
- The eyelash brush can catch even the finest eyelashes

A new duo accompanied by a long-lasting volumizing formula to make up to 100% of eyelashes and without package all day long.

Product profit
Volume all lashes without exception

INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFIN, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), STYRENE / ACRYLATES / AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ACID STEARIC, PALMITIC ACID, JOJOBA ESTERS, POLYBUTENE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, butylene glycol, POLYETHYLENE, Sodium laureth-12 Sulfate, METHYLPARABEN, PVP, pANTHENOL, CELLULOSE, TOCOPHERYL aCETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, Potassium sorbate, SODIUM aCETATE, simethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 65, pantolactone, METHYLCELLULOSE, SORBIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, BHT, SULFURIC ACID.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bourjois Volume Reveal Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Precious L.
Thomasville, GA
I love this mascara! It's lightweight and full coverage. I am a first time user and I'm definitely in love with it...
Julie B.
Cedartown, GA
As a master cosmetologist I know how important it is to have a good mascara. This is a must have. The color is bold and intense. It's long lasting and doesnt smudge or bleed throughout the day. This is an amazing product!
jamie M.
I received this amazing complimentary product in exchange for my review from Influenster and Bourjois as part of their Date Night Essentials Campaign. This is the first product I’ve tried from Bourjois, their products aren’t as readily available here in Canada as in other countries, so the companies that stock it are making waves which is great. The concept of this mascara is unique and functional. You can twist the handle of the wand to switch from a wand better for lengthening to a wand better for volumizing. The wand does actually change in a dramatic way and when using the Lengthening wand on one eye and Volumizing on the other, I absolutely notice the difference. They both do as they claim. However, the lengthening wand doesn’t offer very much length. When seeking a mascara I look for a product that can bring my lashes up to my brows. This mascara doesn’t even make it half way. I have no complaints in the volumizing department. Length is extremely important in a mascara for me as false lashes are not a part of my everyday routine. For this to not meet the mark in lengthening was a deal breaker for me personally. Additionally, this mascara does flake after long wears. By the end of a day of work or school, you’d likely be noticing some minimal flaking, then more as the day goes on. Overall, if you’re looking for volume and a LITTLE length boost for quick events (for example photography) I can see this being a go to for you. Otherwise, I would look elsewhere.Less
L E.
this product is really good. i like the way it separates my eyelashes like it not all stuck together if you know what i mean.
Heidy C.
houston texas
Bourjois Volume Reveal Mascara uploaded by Heidy C.
This product it’s amazing this product is good i like it leaves eyelashes well without needing to wear false eyelashes#
Naomi M.
Washington, DC
I got this in Europe and wish I could find it here!! The formula is great for length and volume, and the mirror on the back is super cute and handy. Love it!!
qabursa 0.
I LOVE these brushes I LOVE these brushes!! I'm not a makeup artist but I wanted to upload a photo that I took of them and added some text with what they would best be used for since the paper it came with shows what each one is used for.
Roseie P.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the revel Mascara I use on a lot of my clients when I want the natural lashes to pop prior to putting on false lashes. I think in terms of improving the product they could be a little bigger a little more for the money. I would definitely buy it again. And I do think you should try this product!
Da’Sha 💕.
Portage, IN
It definitely defines the lash! It makes the lashes look so long and full it is definitely a favorite of mine.
Corrie T.
Dallas, TX
This mascara is so great. I rarely buy the same mascara twice as I’m always searching for something better but I will definitely buy this again. I use it every day. Love it. Lengthens. Stays on. Not clumpy.

Looking for your answer?