BY BOURJOIS

Bourjois creates Volume Reveal, the new volume gesture.

The unique combination of a magnifying mirror and a brush to the eyelash sensor pins to volumize all eyelashes without exception.
- The magnifying mirror x3 reveals all lashes even the smallest
- The eyelash brush can catch even the finest eyelashes

A new duo accompanied by a long-lasting volumizing formula to make up to 100% of eyelashes and without package all day long.

Product profit
Volume all lashes without exception

INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFIN, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), STYRENE / ACRYLATES / AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, ACID STEARIC, PALMITIC ACID, JOJOBA ESTERS, POLYBUTENE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, butylene glycol, POLYETHYLENE, Sodium laureth-12 Sulfate, METHYLPARABEN, PVP, pANTHENOL, CELLULOSE, TOCOPHERYL aCETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, Potassium sorbate, SODIUM aCETATE, simethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 65, pantolactone, METHYLCELLULOSE, SORBIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, BHT, SULFURIC ACID.

Buy on Amazon
  • "My new favourite mascara! I love it!It gives great definition.Easy to applyGives lots of volume and great separation, it looks great too.I highly recommend " in 10 reviews
  • "This is the best mascara I have found to use when wanting something that's waterproof! Whether is going for a swim, being in rain, or just simply having a little cry! This mascara will stick with you unlike anything else!! " in 7 reviews
Mersades J.
Fowler, IN
Loved this! I have allergic reaction to some make up so it's hard to find a good mascara to use without my eyes itching. This made my lashes full and dark. Never once did it make my eyes itch or water. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone who also has issues with allergies.
Makayla P.
Virgie, KY
Sarah R.
This is the most amazing drugstore mascara I have ever used. There is no clumping, the brush is full and applies a good amount of product in one swipe, and it has a handy 3x mirror on the side!
Marie Jasmine S.
My favorite mascara! I bought it overseas but cant find it in the states so Im struggling to let it go. It doesnt clump or chunk up my lashes. Love it so much!
Andrea G.
Anchorage, AK
I love it!!💜 it's the best mascara in this world, I'm completely happy with this product and I will recommend to my friends
rosabel p.
Love waterproof mascara stays on a long time & it doesn't come off went i cry lol makes them look awesome
This is amazing, it's an excellent waterproof mascara and it is easy to remove with makeup wipes
Bethan C.
Barnard Crescent, Aylesbury
I received the Bourjois Volume Reveal Adjustable mascara in the free gift that I received when I purchased by Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation last month. I was pretty impressed with the full size products that I received in the gift but this is 100% the best free product I've ever received.
This mascara does wonders for my eyelashes! With just one layer, this mascara gives immense length without leaving me eyelashes look at all clumpy. The mascara is jet black providing a dramatic look but leaving due to the thin layer of product left on your lashes, it looks natural!
This product is easily buildable so that it can go from day to night without any need to remove and start again. The mascara features a magnifying mirror on the tube, however, I find it easier to apply this just using my regular mirror.
This is now my go to mascara and I'll definitely be repurchasing! I'd 100% recommend this!
Irina M.
East Hanover
Hi beauties!

This is one of my favorites mascaras. It curves my lashes very well, make the longer and gives a little more volume.

The color is coal-black and the resistance is perfect, I can wear it all day long and it does not peel off.

Also, the mirror is the great addition.

I highly recommend it.
Lola L.
BEST MASCARA ON THE MARKET IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF LASHES YOURSELF!!!! (I mean eye lash hairs of course) STAYS ON FOR EVER EN IS JUST PERFECT! GOSH I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! I'D RATHER NEVER WEAR ANYTHING ELSE BUT THIS MASCARA THAN DO A FULL FACE WITHOUT THIS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Elizabeth H.
Is it easy to remove?
Trine S.
Esbjerg
How many coats does this mascara need ??? I normally use 3-4 coats of mascara 🤷🏽‍♀️
Charlotte W.
Is this really liquidy?
Lucia H.
Does this mascara give length and volume at the same time?
Claribel B.
San Juan
My eyes are sensitive. Will this mascara work for me?