Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Care Mascara for Women uploaded by Русалина Г.Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Care Mascara for Women uploaded by choumicha c.Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Care Mascara for Women uploaded by Ashleigh B.

BY BOURJOIS

Volume Glamour Ultra Care # 11 Noir Black was launched by the design house of Bourjois. see more...

choumicha c.
Khemis miliana
I was very surprised to not see this baby in the top mascara shielf ! Seriously i have been using it now for almost a year and i'm satisfied to extreme about the results ! How my lashes feel healthier and stronger after every use ! I was struggling with finding a very good mascara for a good price and that doesn't irritate my eyes since they're sensitive , but since i found this i'm not willing to change for another one ! It gives volume , lenght i feel like i'm about to fly when i apply it just one coat guys and the job is done ! I'm sooo in love with it 😍
Noa v.
Hoepertingen
I Got this little wonder thing in Londen, I was on A school trip. But woow, my lashes are so perfect and big and volumineus now.. A shame that it’s almost empty now, I can’t GO back to Londen for Some mascara, right?
Lara M.
Torbay, NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
Yes! I have been trying for years to find mascara that I can use with my sensitive/allergic eyes/skin and this is it, finally, when l was pretty much ready to give up. I got this product online via Shopper's Drugmart Beauty Boutique and expect that l'll be a repeat buyer. I even wore it overnight as the ultimate sensitivity test and was fine. Hooray! I hope Bourjois Paris and other cosmetics companies come out with more products for us sensitive folk.
Coral T.
Daventry, Northants
The only mascara I can use as my eyes are really sensitive to mascaras. It never ever flakes and the brush is great. It doesn’t dry out quickly or clump either.
Русалина Г.
Moscow
So good mascara,bought on sale. For every day the most cheap and good choise