BY BOURJOIS

Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara is enriched with black mineral pigments - for the ultimate glamorous appearance. The formula is enriched with silicone and natural wax for up to 50% more volume, the full roller brush allows you to apply the mascara effortlessly and precisely without any clumps.

• Ultra black edition
  • Enriched with silicone
  • No clumping

Buy on Amazon
  • "Two coats of this mascara gave me eyelashes instant volume in less than two seconds. Long lasting and clump free eyelashes" in 16 reviews
  • "I love this product!! Not only does it give me lovely long lashes, which every girl wants but after a couple of applications, it also makes them look lovely and thick and is definitely waterproof. After having tried different mascaras available on the market, I 100% recommend this product and I do to my brides when they ask what it is I used on their lashes. It’s a reasonable price to, so I like that I have helped them find a new mascara and they love their look. Win win" in 5 reviews
  • " [product:bourjois-volume-glamour-ultra-black-mascara] TraduireAfter my Red Earth mascara has started to dry out and I wanted something different for a change, I went on a hunt for the perfect mascara for me: one that lengthens lashes naturally and is light-weight and perfect for everyday use.So I bought this and gave it a try, and my wasn't I stunned with the result! Exactly what I wanted! On the first coat, I had dark longer lashes that were perfectly separated, there was no need for a lash comb to separate. After wearing it during the day, I didn't notice any creasing or lashes being weighed down, keeping in mind that it's over 40 degrees Celsius where I live. I even continue wearing it till evening and it's still the same! I can also achieve a more dramatic and thicker lash look with another coat or two for an evening look.The only down side about this mascara is that I noticed my lashes falling after removing the mascara, I barely have lashes and they are short, so I can't afford losing them. I don't know if it's me and my body being fragile or the mascara. But all in all, it's a great mascara and excellent for the price! MY HG MASCARA!" in 3 reviews
Paula d.
Westminster, London
I am a big fan if mascara and quite fussy as well. I have a big collection if them and I always pick a favourite one to use daily. To be honest I never had many things from Bourjois until i get the VoxBox from them...
what I gave to say is that this mascara is fantastic, really good quality it gives a beautiful volume to the eyelashes besides making them look slightly long! Super approved!!!
Nikki B.
Gives my lashes the volume and lift they need. Before using this I looked as though I had barely any eyelashes but now I am always being complimented on them. Definitely buy it again.
❄Soňa L.
Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara I have this one in "Fabulous Brown", because recently i am into brown mascara.. i originally did not want to buy it cause it is quite expensive for drugstore but damn.. am i happy that i did buy it in the end! it separates my lashes, lengthens them, gives them volume. it is super light weight, during the day i even forget that i am wearing any mascara, until i see myself in the mirror- it makes me look like i have false lashes on. great product !!
Kelly M.
Dennyloanhead, Bonnybridge
I always say my makeup bag would not be complete without mascara - I use this (now) almost every single day. This mascara at only £8.99 (from boots stores/boots.com) is very affordable. My eyes are a hazel colour and the shade I have is black and they spread my lashes as well as lengthening them. The mascara did flake off the first few times I wore it after a few hours but this was fully down to me and having irritated contacts, since then I have had no issues with flaking. I will 100% be buying a new bottle as soon as I run out! The wand allows you to coat every last from inner corner to outer. The first time I ran this over my lashes I was seriously so impressed and completely surpassed any expectations I had.
Samantha S.
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland
I use mascara every day so I was excited to receive this in my Bourjois holiday look voxbox.

The product is great for adding volume and length however for me, it’s just too thick and clumpy when applying. You can see from my photo that it’s a bit of a pain when applying due to how much mascara builds up on the brush - I have to scrape it off!

I use this on a night out as it achieves the look I’m going for but I personally wouldn’t buy it again. Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara
miina g.
Oujda
It is very wonderful and amazing to raise and intensify eyelashes in a wonderful way also do not go when swimming or washing with water and maintain eyelashes woooooow 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Chloe G.
First off i do like the design of this mascara. Its a affordable mascara and would work for alot of people. But for me i prefer a thicker mascara as i have short lashes. i think this mascara would be perfect for people with already long lashes to add colour or people who prefer natural looking lashes.
I got sent this by influenster for testing.
Eza M.
One of my favourite mascaras ever! You do not need multiple applications as one layer of mascara extends and instantly thickens your lashes. This mascara lasts for a long time and does not clump up on your lashes or in the mascara bottle. It especially gives off a bold and fake eyelash illusion.
Hermione F.
London
This mascara is a new favourite. I find that mascaras are often pretty similar and that there can be little differences between the most expensive and the cheaper high street or chemist store ones. But this Borjois one is beautifully thick, giving length and dimension to lashes, and lasts nicely too.
Vidhya L.
Bangalore
GREAT product! I have thin lashes but this mascara saves the day every time. They make my lashes thick and strong. They don't clump or stick my lashes together. Even without any eye makeup I hit the door with just coats of #bourjoismascara. I would consider buying them again.
Klaudia R.
Is it worth buying?
Charl L.
Does this clump your lashes?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
I never even heard of this brand is it in the us ??