BY BOURJOIS

Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara is enriched with black mineral pigments - for the ultimate glamorous appearance. The formula is enriched with silicone and natural wax for up to 50% more volume, the full roller brush allows you to apply the mascara effortlessly and precisely without any clumps.

• Ultra black edition
  • Enriched with silicone
  • No clumping

Buy on Amazon
  • "Two coats of this mascara gave me eyelashes instant volume in less than two seconds. Long lasting and clump free eyelashes" in 16 reviews
  • "I love this product!! Not only does it give me lovely long lashes, which every girl wants but after a couple of applications, it also makes them look lovely and thick and is definitely waterproof. After having tried different mascaras available on the market, I 100% recommend this product and I do to my brides when they ask what it is I used on their lashes. It’s a reasonable price to, so I like that I have helped them find a new mascara and they love their look. Win win" in 5 reviews
  • " [product:bourjois-volume-glamour-ultra-black-mascara] TraduireAfter my Red Earth mascara has started to dry out and I wanted something different for a change, I went on a hunt for the perfect mascara for me: one that lengthens lashes naturally and is light-weight and perfect for everyday use.So I bought this and gave it a try, and my wasn't I stunned with the result! Exactly what I wanted! On the first coat, I had dark longer lashes that were perfectly separated, there was no need for a lash comb to separate. After wearing it during the day, I didn't notice any creasing or lashes being weighed down, keeping in mind that it's over 40 degrees Celsius where I live. I even continue wearing it till evening and it's still the same! I can also achieve a more dramatic and thicker lash look with another coat or two for an evening look.The only down side about this mascara is that I noticed my lashes falling after removing the mascara, I barely have lashes and they are short, so I can't afford losing them. I don't know if it's me and my body being fragile or the mascara. But all in all, it's a great mascara and excellent for the price! MY HG MASCARA!" in 3 reviews
Rym p.
Staten Island
After reading all the reviews I expected really great mascara.... and maybe it is great, but to me it just to delicate effect, I like more dramatic look and this mascara just sort of colors the lashes without any special effects. If u like just slight make upit is definitely for u, otherwise dont waste your money.
olivia a.
London, London
so surprised i hadn’t heard about this mascara before i was very kindly given it as part of a voxbox. i used to use the rimmel mascaras and went off them last year (think the formula of the orange one changed) and have been using an expensive clinique one ever since. however - this one actually gives a very similar finish, and the black is even more intense! i applied two coats and am SO impressed with how it’s separated my lashes and made them look so long. this is the perfect day or night-time mascara - highly recommend!
Ioana D.
London , London
It’s one of the best mascaras I’ve tried in a while! Doesn’t clump my lashes at all, and it curles and elongates them very nicely. I, however, like to put a first layer of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and then come with a second layer of the Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara. It does wonders!
Ayla M.
Win win
nicolle r.
gwent, wales
I've repurchased this more than once. It leaves my lashes looking so much longer and thicker without causing any irritation and doesn't flake or smudge at all throughout the day. For daily use i only need one layer but for an evening look it can be layered without clumping. Its very affordable and often included in 3 for 2 at Boots.
Megan G.
I was sent this product in one of Influenster’s Vox boxes and I am in love with it. It’s great value for money and adds so much volume to my lashes - forget fake lashes, this is the way forward! It’s brilliant for everyday and evening looks, all you need to do is apply more mascara for a more dramatic look. I’ll definitely be purchasing again!
Gemma B.
Thornhill, Cwmbran
This mascara is really nice and separates lashes really easily. The only improvement I would say is for the brush to be changed! I normally use baby roll mascara and it is a nice mascara to work with, I would definitely buy it again!
Anna S.
Quite voluminous and makes lashes look considerably longer! The wand is a little big however it works amazingly nonetheless. It is a great mascara there is better however for the price it's absolutely great!
Michelle Y.
Fitzroy, ['', '', 'Belfast ']
I use this product as part of my makeup routine every day. I have pretty straight lashes and this mascara helps them to be more defined by curling them, making them stand out and extra long.
sehrash C.
paris
Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara TraduireAfter my Red Earth mascara has started to dry out and I wanted something different for a change, I went on a hunt for the perfect mascara for me: one that lengthens lashes naturally and is light-weight and perfect for everyday use.So I bought this and gave it a try, and my wasn't I stunned with the result! Exactly what I wanted! On the first coat, I had dark longer lashes that were perfectly separated, there was no need for a lash comb to separate. After wearing it during the day, I didn't notice any creasing or lashes being weighed down, keeping in mind that it's over 40 degrees Celsius where I live. I even continue wearing it till evening and it's still the same! I can also achieve a more dramatic and thicker lash look with another coat or two for an evening look.The only down side about this mascara is that I noticed my lashes falling after removing the mascara, I barely have lashes and they are short, so I can't afford losing them. I don't know if it's me and my body being fragile or the mascara. But all in all, it's a great mascara and excellent for the price! MY HG MASCARA!
Klaudia R.
Is it worth buying?
Charl L.
Does this clump your lashes?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
I never even heard of this brand is it in the us ??