BY BOURJOIS

Tenfold volume. Intensified gaze. Glamorous assured. 10 x more volume * for 16h

New Volume Glamor Mascara Max
Volume Tenfold. Intensified gaze. Glamorous assured.

10 x more volume * for 16h **

Volume Glamor reinvents itself with 10 x more volume *!

Ultra volumatrice, its formula held 16h ** with black pearl extract, offers eyelashes a new inflating and dresses throughout their length of an intense and bright black!

Its new curved maxi contact brush with feminine curves ensures a maximum contact surface with the eyelash fringe and a perfect lash-eyelash coating. Its supple, smooth and generous fibers capture all the lashes even the smallest and the finest.

10x more volume * for 10x more glamor!

Good to know: the new Volume Glamor Max mascara is also suitable for sensitive eyes and wearers of lenses. It contains natural waxes and black pearl extract with protective and fortifying properties.

Buy on Amazon
Inna K.
Sliema
It certainly creates volume. I use it either for an evening look or a look with nude eye shadow and just mascara with no eyeliner. My eyelashes are pretty long so this mascara pretty much provides all the makeup you really need.
Messaoudi G.
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max je ne le trouve pas merveilleuse , elle est normal , bon a un bon packaging mais j'aime pas . elle ne donne pas un volume pour les ciles mais le bon c'est qu'il dure tout au long de la journée sans aucune imperfection
Sara A.
I loved it,  use it without  curler and see for  yourself what it does, it makes my eyelashes thick and tall  I'm so impressed I tried a lot and a lot of mascaras but that one lasted with me and give me a good result with my lashes, its the best you should try it on it's not that pricey.
M S.
Such a great mascara that does exactly what it claims and is offered at a very affordable price too, the pack lasts with you for a good time as well and it has a really really strong black colour Bourjois Volume Glamour Max
Chloe R.
J h Taylor drive , Northam
The mascara gives my lashes volume and length it’s so easy to apply and use and I love the brush type it is as I love them kind of brushes I use this product daily and I would deffently recommend to others for a full mascara
Christie B.
norwich
I have been using this product non stop since I bought it! It has replaced everything else in my collection. It exceeded my expectations. It does everything you want it to. Curl, volume, length. I would 100% recommend.
Narimene C.
It's my favorite mascara !!!!!!!A mascara that gives a volume the eyelashes becomes very volumineus and thick !!! I recommand Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara for Women I love it
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
Love this mascara is one of the first mascara I tried it when I was a teenager its affordable !!!!! It's intense black disent smudge or Flick make your lashes longer and thicker I really recommend this mascara!!!!!!
Maddy W.
Newick , Lewes
This is my everyday mascara of choice! I love how black it is and that it doesn’t flake off my eyes at all- but it is easy to remove at the end of the day! The only problem is that it takes a few minutes to dry once you apply it to the lashes. Otherwise, love love love how it makes my lashes look!
amani f.
ben arous naassen
It's my favorite mascara !!!!!!!A mascara that gives a volume the eyelashes becomes very volumineus and thick !!! I recommand Bourjois Volume Glamour Max I love it