BY BOURJOIS

Who has not dreamed of a perfect, fast and efficient manicure?
It is now possible thanks to Bourjois 1 Seconde. The equation is simple: 1 nail = 1 layer = 1 second * = zero burr = a result worthy of a professional manicure (* tested scientifically on 33 volunteers).
The monolayer formula enriched with silicone gives your nail a perfect curve and an ultra-brilliant result. At Bourjois, we know that you have no time to waste, which is why our nail polish dries in 50 seconds thanks to our express drying gel formula.

For dazzling nails, trust Bourjois 1 Second nail polish.

INGREDIENTS:

ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, ETOCRYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIYL DIBENZOATE, POLYVINYL BUTYRAL, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN) : CI 12085 (RED 36), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 15880 (RED 34 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE),CI 47000 (YELLOW 11),CI 47005 (YELLOW 10 LAKE), CI 60725 (VIOLET 2),CI 73360 (RED 30),CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER),CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MICA, CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), TIN OXIDE,CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].11BMO006-2G

• What colors does this nail polish come in? Does it chip e...1 Answers
Angelina G.
I wouldn't say the polish dries i 1 second, but it was thick and after 1 layer I got a good vibrant color just like expected. Stayed on perfectly for good 3 days. For a regular nail polish to me this is good! I clean the house, wash the dishes every day so no problem :) good selection of colors.
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
Pretty colors to choose from. The colors slide on easily and don’t clump. Not very expensive but only found in Canada and UK so far!
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
I love this color of nail polish so much it's sooooo good & didn't broke my nails at all & didn't leave any color on my nails ..
Beth C.
This was my first time trying a bourjios nail varnish and I was thoroughly impressed with the pigmentation of the colour! It really only needed 1 coat and it was so easy to apply. I will definitely be trying out more colours soon.
Jess M.
I have got 2 of these nail polishes number 41 and 27. The brush is a bit too thick making it hard to apply but the colours look great i do like them, the peel off easy so use with top coat
Laura B.
I have 4 from this collection of nail polishes. They are gorgeous colours and do look pretty but... they chip easy so top coat is a must ! They do dry fast but I don’t think they are a polish to go crazy about.
Jess B.
Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Nicer smell than most nail varnishes, reasonably priced and gorgeous colours. Last a long time without chipping. Only fault I found was that one of mine actually went off within a year which was surprising.
Alice
Je l'utilise pour les pieds en un seul passage l'ongle est recouvert et il sèche très rapidement, il est parfait pour les plus pressées
De plus la couleur rouge est ultra brillante
j'adore !
Aldina E.
Tuzla
Honestly, It is so pigmented. It also dries very quickly as promised. I purchased shade 10 called Red Carpet, and it is a stunning classic red that compliments every skin tone. So pretty! Not crazy long lasting, but I didnt even expect it to be, since its such a bold color. It lasted 2 solid days without chips even through million of hand washes as my daughter was having stomach bug. Overall, great red. Will look into other colors. Oh and must add, love the brush and bottle shape.
Wafa A.
Riyadh , Riyadh
I have 5 of these and they all get frequent use. I love their wide brush, it enables me to paint my nail in 2 easy strokes and because the brush is nicely rounded, it makes the polish line look very even by the cuticles. They dry pretty fast too and have good wearing time. Last but not least I like their colour offering. I would happily buy them all.
Megan C.
Watkinsville, GA
What colors does this nail polish come in? Does it chip easily and does it feel as high quality as similarly priced nail polishes?

Amazon